“Breck 12/09”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Breck 12/09”
Reviewed 14 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

The location was fantastic. Great access to the slopes.
It is a very basic resort with little on site amenities. But if it is skiing you are going for, it is fine.
The resort itself is dated, but if you want 5 stars you will have to pay a lot more.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Amenities
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great time in breckenridge”
Reviewed 1 August 2009 for a stay in July 2009

The staff is always helpful and attentive to the guests

Liked best: Location
Older travelers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“I had some issues, but not with the home.”
Reviewed 10 July 2009 for a stay in March 2009

I liked where we stayed, but had a hard time actually finding it in the dark. We arrived late, and drove through the maze of condos for too long, and left me utterly frustrated. As well, I did not like having to go one place for the keys and checkin-checkout. We only stayed overnight, so it was time consuming to deal with that instead of skiing! So for us, the ski-in/ski-out which was what we wanted, was completely useless considering we had to drive over and check out. It was made very clear that we had to be "out by 10:00 or pay late fees", which I thought was rude. So, next time, I will more than likely stay someplace else, so that I don't have to deal with the hassle.

The place itself was very nice, however.

As stated earlier, we were only there overnight, so we did not get a chance to use the amenities. Unfortunately so.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: It was clean.
Liked least: Check in/out.
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing