“Perfect location for skiers”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
EvelineKR...
Porto Alegre, RS
“Perfect location for skiers”
Reviewed 20 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Ideal size for 2, wouldn't like to have to fit chilren in this one bedroom. Good bed and pillows, good size living room. Bedroom on the smaller side, bathroom, too. Water pressure on the shower kind of a let down. Would prefer washer/dryer inside the condo, but the coin operated ones in the laundry room on our floor were fast so you don't waste too much time.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 Jun 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Reviewed 26 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A romantic getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Sep 2014
TX
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

20 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect spot”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This is a great location - really ski in ski out to Quicksilver lift. The condo is in really beautiful shape, with nice furniture and appointments. It's very comfortable.

One night the hot tubs were too hot, but the other nights they were perfect. Just bring your own towels unless you want to use your bath towel for hot tubbing and showering.

The bedroom is quite cold, which we liked, but you might want to be aware.

As others have commented, you need to use quarters for the ski lockers downstairs, which is pretty old fashioned. I don't even use quarters any more, let alone twice a day for two of us!!! Plus, they are old retro lockers that don't fit skis with wide shovels or snow boards. Kind of strange set up. Since we didn't have quarters, we just left our skis unlocked and nothing happened. The place feels very safe.

The kitchen has all the cutlery and utensils you could need but I'm not sure people cook very much. We set off the smoke detector every time we even turned on the stove!

On your day of departure, you really need to check out in the morning and move your car out of the lot by 10, so if you're going to ski, you need to get in the car, go return your keys, and park in the city parking lot before you can hit the slopes.

I can't say enough good things about Ski Country. They are so professional and attentive. Really, everything you could want. I would definitely use them again.

Overall, an excellent vacation.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
6 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. For future reference, if you called us at Ski Country, we would have been more than happy to deliver additional towels to you! I am sorry you were not aware of this during your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MA
Reviewed 29 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
29 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing