“Excellent condo - nicely furnished and perfect...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent condo - nicely furnished and perfect for our needs.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We were impressed with every aspect of first visit to Breckenridge, CO. The condo was perfect, clean, and convenient to all that the town has to offer.

The only suggestion I have is to get a new ironing board cover. Someone scorched it with something red that looks like it might transfer onto clothing.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
10 Oct 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit, especially on your first trip. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? Thank you for letting us be part of your inaugural trip to Breckenridge. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
Phoenix az
Reviewed 22 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Older travelers
22 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with your girls weekend. I hope you realized there is an elevator on property? The initial few steps to get into the lobby are the only stairs one should face at Trails End. In regards to the garbage in the bin, I will be sure that management is aware of this incident. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Amazing experience!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

All was great! Clean, well equiped, big, nice furniture, close to slopes. Would go back anytime!

21 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit as well as the layout and decor. We appreciate your business and hope you do make it back to Breckenridge so we can host you again!
“2013 ski trip”
Reviewed 7 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

My friends and I have been staying with Ski Country for the last 15 years. Always great service, and this year they went out of their way. I had some health issues ,ending up in the hospital,and they were very accommodating . We have used #506 several times and love the accessibility of the Trail's End condo area.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
7 Feb 2013
Hi Mark-
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope you are feeling better! We always look forward to hearing our guests feedback, especially when we deliver the service we strive for and thank you for being a loyal guest to us! We hope to see you again on your future stays in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nothing like a rental property...more like renting a nice apartm”
Reviewed 8 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

This unit was totally updated and felt like being home. Loved the fact that it was, for the most part, ski in and ski out. Underground parking garage was a huge bonus, considering that this was the coldest I've ever been on a skiing trip! We would definitely book it again!

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing