“Fabulous!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

doberdrag...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 20 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

My husband and I, along with another couple, stayed at Chimney Ridge 515 for a ski trip vacation and we had a blast! The location is perfect - just walk across the street and there is a ski lift or just walk down the street and there is town! Another huge perk to this townhouse, the private hot tub on the back patio - this allowed my legs to ski 4 days straight after not having skied for 4 years! The entire townhouse is wonderful and we cannot wait to come back and stay again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Jun 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
skuhloie
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“great location, great condo, wonderful hot tub!”
Reviewed 6 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This condo is very comfortable, clean and roomy. The bathrooms are wonderful, kitchen is spaceous and location is perfect. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends.

Travelling group: Friends
20 Dec 2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
3 Sep 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. I am elated to hear your positive feedback and so glad we were able to deliver excellent service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

wwe loved this condo and this was our second time staying here.The kitchen and bathrooms are so nice and it felt so cozy! We enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub in the evenings. Hope to come back next year!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
22 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear you love this vacation rental property and am thrilled to hear you continue to return. That is the standard of service we strive for! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great experience for family!”
Reviewed 29 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This location is great for a small family outing. Close to the slopes and restaurants. There are a lot of stairs inside the condo, but as long as you can get up and down them all is good.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
29 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have to Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing