“Living in luxury.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lizzie390...
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great location, adequate room”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We booked this room through Travelocity based on its location and price. After booking, we read the reviews here and were a bit worried about the smell of Mexican food from the restaurant below and the noise level. While the room did smell strongly of Mexican food from around 9:30pm until we left to ski each morning, the noise level was not bad at all. As I enjoy a long hot shower after a day of skiing, I was also concerned about the size of the in-unit hot water heater. The water heater was sufficient in size to serve the both us staying there, but the shower water pressure was exceptionally weak. The bed was comfortable. Housekeeping was non-existent, but I suppose this is life when staying in a condo. The best part of this accommodation was definitely its location with the slopes and the entire town within walking distance. We never needed a vehicle once we arrived at the room.

The check-in process was rather arduous, as we had to check in at the management company located several blocks away. The two young men at the Ski Country check-in desk were extremely helpful; however, the Ski Country shuttle which was supposed to pick us up at the management company office and transport us to the room never arrived. We called the shuttle and the driver, Heather, told us she would be there in 14-20 minutes. After waiting 1/2 hour, we called Heather back and she lied to us telling us that she had been by the office several times and nobody was there. Very disappointing. When I walked back in to the management office, the gentlemen were shocked to see us still there. I told them what just happened and they were appalled with Heather's behavior and arranged for one of the owners to take us to our room in her personal car. The owner became rather defensive when we expressed our displeasure about being lied to by the shuttle driver, which of course led me to question the overall attitude of the company. However, we have nothing but the highest praise for the two gentlemen at the desk, who went above and beyond to make sure our experience was favorable.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location, Location, Location!
Liked least: Poor Shuttle Service/Attitude from shuttle driver and company owner
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
16 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you generally enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. This is a fantastic locaiton, but as you noticed and mentioned it has its downfalls which we try very hard to stay on top of. I am disappointed to hear about your shuttle experience and please know Heather has been talked to about her actions and behavior. I am surprised to hear the owner was anything less than helpful when you mentioned this to them. Our owners are here every single day and love our customers, each one of them. I am wondering if you talked to the right person (not that it should make a difference)? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cute but noisey”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Very cute place in a terrific location for walking all around town. But it sits directly over the kitchen of a Mexican Restaurant so the clanging of pots & pans and shouting of the cooks can be heard from morning til night (very late into the night). And the smell of Mexican food comes in through the ventilation all day, it will permeate your clothes. If they could fix these problems it would be a great place to stay. Oh, and don't plan to watch TV - the TV set is from the 70s, it's small and the picture is terrible. But the price reflects these issues so if they don't bother you then the condo itself is good and location excellent.

6 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to hear your candid feedback about this rental unit. I appreciate your understanding and will forward your comments to the HOA and building manager to see if there are any resolutions we can reach for future guests. I have also noted your comments about the TV and will pass them to the homeowner for hopes of upgrade. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good price, ok room.”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in July 2012

The room was set up nicely. The bed and kitchen were good. The TV was tiny and old school. The bathroom was ok. Nothing fancy. The location is great. Being on the lake made it easy to walk to the shops.

There were only three draw backs. Our room was right above a mexican restaurant. So it was warm, noisy and smelled in the evening.

The second was the housekeeping. On check out day, they showed up at 8:30. So, we felt very rushed to pack up. That led us to skip our double check and we left some items there. Noting valuable, just sentimental. They don't really have a lost and found, so we never recoverd or items. Oh well.

The third is the hot tub. It is in the lobby of the mexican restaurant. Granted it is elevated, so the patrons don't see you. However, it is not peaceful and it very akward to here so much comotion. We booked the place because it had a hot tub, but we didn't even make it 5 minutes before we went back to the room

Overall a good stay for a night or two. I am sure some of the other rooms are better. I would recommed it to my friends, but not the room we had.

Rugged travelers
5 Apr 2013
Hello Clyde- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you would recommend us as a business to your friends and am glad to hear that you enjoyed your rental. In regards to its location and the comments made about the hot tub, we understand. Fortunately, the array of lodging with locations, amenities, set up, size etc is so vast that we are sure to find accommodations that meet certain desires of guests. Some people enjoy the shared facilities with the open roof of the hot tub while others prefer a more private setting. I am sure that when you return, if you provide our booking agents with a little more detail about any specifics you'd like (ie private hot tub) we can find you what you need! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
New Jersey
Reviewed 16 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Check-in / front desk
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
16 Mar 2013
Hi Phyllis- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am grateful for the details left, as we can pass them along to the homeowner for improvements. We are very proud of our employees and I am elated to hear that they are extending their good practices out to every guest. The Ski Country shuttle is a new amenity this year and I am once again glad to hear our guests utilizing it and enjoying the free service. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to host again on any future stays in Breckenridge.
Houston
Reviewed 22 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

A romantic getaway
22 Dec 2011
Thank you for your review and we're glad you decided to choose to spend such a special occasion with us. The location on Main is great for heading out at night and close to some excellent restaurants (such as Mi Casa). But I am sorry to hear about the issue with the noise. We will make sure we leave some fans in the room to help out any light sleepers.

I hope your trip was a special one and that you will come back and see us to celebrate future anniversarys! Congratulations to you and happy holidays!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;