“Our stay was wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our stay was wonderful”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The condo was a great location and had everything needed for a wonderful vacation - I would highly recommend it!

16 Apr 2014
Hello Donna- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
NC
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
9 Apr 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Western Virginia
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
12 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I apologize that you experienced some noise during your stay. It is a topic of discussion we intend to bring up with the HOA in hopes we can come up with a solution. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great condo for two!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

My husband and I escaped to Breckenridge for a long weekend. This one bedroom condo was the perfect size. The location is great and quiet. We had trouble accessing the wi-fi, but overall a great place to stay.

11 Sep 2013
Hello Linda- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with Motherlode property. Knowing that it was the perfect fit for you is very rewarding! We sincerely appreciate your business as a long time loyal customer and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Traverse City
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

11 Apr 2013
Hi Dan- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit and its amenities offered. I am also glad to hear that you found the cleanliness of your unit to standard and that our check-in proceess was easy! We appreicate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;