“A great place to stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“A great place to stay.”
Reviewed 30 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

This was a great place to stay and only had two very small things that I would have liked to have changed. On the shower, the handle had a tendency to drop to wither very hot or very cold. A quick tightening will fix that. Lastly, the coffee maker was stored with a dirty filter still in it. Someone should probably have a quick look before the next folks check in. Other than that: awesome! A well appointed kitchen that I was able to cook in and a very cozy place, close to skiing, hot tubs and everything else your heart desires. Hope to stay again soon!

A romantic getaway
Management Response
30 Dec 2011
Glad you had great stay with us! I will meet with housekeeping and reinforce them checking the coffeemaker and we will get maintenance on that shower handle. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know and allow us to fix it.

I hope to see you back with us soon! Have a great new year!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

very clean condo excellent service

Liked best: Clean
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“greatest vacation”
Reviewed 4 July 2009 for a stay in January 2008

our famiy's 1st snow vacation,and it was amazing. The resort was so close to everything,and very cozy.Def worth the $$$ Plus Breckinridge is priceless in the winter

Liked best: Coziness
Liked least: Altitude
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing