“It was so good, I don't want other people to know...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was so good, I don't want other people to know this secret”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A lovely, convenient, well-appointed spacious condo. Service was superb at quickly fixing minor problems. Location was very convenient. Having a password-protected wireless internet availability is the only thing I would add.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
26 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I will be sure to forward along your request for wi-fi to the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Comfort in Breckenridge”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Our stay in Breckenridge at the Powderhorn Condos (A-203) helped to make our time there most enjoyable. From the easy process of checking in with Ski Country Resorts to getting a maintenance or two issue taken care of, we were pleased with the efficiency and professionalism of the staff. The one bedroom condo was very comfortable, with adequate amenities to make us feel at home. The location of the condo was excellent, having a convenient walking trail to Main Street right at our back door. We would definitely consider this returning to Powderhorn should our travels take us that way again.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
14 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your vacation rental in Breckenridge. I am also elated to hear the standard of service you were given as that is the level we strive to deliver. We appreciate your business and sincerely hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Awesome Summer Get-away”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This condo was perfect! It was a great option for us to visit Breck for the week. Everything was set up for us to stay when we got there and amenities were everything we asked for. I do not believe that anyone could be disappointed with the location just south of main street but still close enough to walk or ride there!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
19 Jun 2013
Hi Nicholas- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you felt like you had made the right choice for your Breckenridge vacation! I am glad to know everything was readily prepared to the standard we strive for and it is nice to know you enjoyed the easy location as well! We hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Michigan
Reviewed 9 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway
9 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of our Powderhorn unit A203! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in Breckenridge! It's great to hear that the staff was friendly and check in procedures quick and easy. We are looking forward to your return visit next year with your children! Powderhorn condos are a great place for families taking into account their spaciousness and location - easy walking distance to town but still in a quiet location with lots of great hiking trails just out your back door! Thanks again and we'll see you next year!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Feel at home in Breck...”
Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Nice place...No river views as promised. Needs some work on windows so you can see the beautiful views. Can't beat the location. Easy walk to Main St.and river.

26 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of Powderhorn A203! This recently updated unit offers all of the touches of home, with an open living area and plenty of space! We're sorry that the Blue River was running lower than normal this Summer season due to our lack of snowfall this winter. Give us a call on your next visit to Breck and we'll find you a perfect unit with a great river view! Thanks again and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed you stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing