“We had a wonderful time!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
John_Galt...
Richmond, Virginia
“OVERPRICED, misrepresented, small, run down, noisy, ski-in but not ski out”
Reviewed 14 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This place was misrepresented: I booked on Booking.com, where they showed pictures of ALL units, some nicer than others, but I found which unit I booked AFTER booking. When I got there I found out I was assigned the WORST unit (1A). It is lower level, at the bottom of stairs ( thus gets hardly any light) and next to the lounge with an inside adjoining door with a 1" gap underneath. So, when the rest of the guests decide to play pool and get drunk and be loud in the lounge until late hours you have no choice but hear EVERY WORD they say until THEY decide to go to bed. You hear the footsteps of everyone walking around in ski boots and banging skis around, coming down the steps starting at 7am. This unit (1A) is small and VERY OLD, looks & feels dingy, in major need of updating. For the price I paid ( ~$285/night) they don't even provide a luggage rack to put your bags on. Management tried to accommodate my complaints and moved me to a better unit for a few nights but I had to move back to the worst unit again on the weekend. This place is ideal for people who are used to staying at Youth Hostels or run down old motels. It ruined my vacation.

SKI IN BUT NOT SKI OUT: to ski out, you need to WALK with your skis up the hill to the closest lift that is 500 - 600 ft away, or take the bus. One positive: free parking at premises and it is close to Main Street where you can walk easily.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 Mar 2018
Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are sorry to hear the Park Meadows Lodge did not fully meet your expectations for an enjoyable stay and we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced with the nearby noise. We tried our best to accommodate you but ultimately had no options as this property was sold out on a very busy weekend. The Park Meadows Lodge offers ski-in access only from the Four O'clock run and does not provide ski-out access as the ski trail ends just past the property. We hope that you enjoyed your time on the slopes and downtown Breckenridge. Ski Country Resorts
Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay in unit 1A at Park Meadows Lodge! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that, overall, you did enjoy your stay! You are correct in the location of the unit being both on the first floor and connected to the common 'lodge' area. However, some may find this location a convenient one depending on what their needs may entail wen visiting Park Meadows Lodge! Due to these units being only 300 sq feet, we find some guests enjoy having the easy access to the lodge area and all of its games and perks (including oversized fire pit) so that they have additional room to spread out! In addition, Park Meadows Lodge being an older complex, these condos do not offer elevator access - so some like the idea of not having to walk or carry luggage up/down the short metal staircase. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope that, even if not this particular unit, you do choose Park Meadows Lodge for any of you upcoming Breckenridge getaways!
lindale tx
Reviewed 6 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Rugged travelers
6 Apr 2014
Hello Patricia- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so that you found your rental unit less than satisfactory. We put very accurate descriptions including square footage online so that there are no surprises to people. However, when you book through a third party company as you did, the information can be relayed incorrect which is why we always encourage people to book direct with us at Ski Country Resorts. I saw a work order in the system about the mattress/blanket, but there was no work order for the oven and burner not working. If you had reported that to us, we would have been more than happy to send maintenance to repair it for you. I will pass your comments along to the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
“We had a wonderful time!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The location was great! Our room was quiet! The service was available if needed. We will be back! Thank-you!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
26 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am thrilled to hear you found the unit to be in a great location and quiet. I am also glad to see you found staff and help available when you needed them. That is the standard of service we strive for! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge.
Denver
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
18 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear you found the unit to be in an easy and convenient location for your stay and thrilled to know you found our staff to be helpful and friendly. That is the standard of service we strive for! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing