“Worked for us!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

scasias
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Older unit”
Reviewed 8 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Unit was small and in an older building with thin walls. Unit was next to the game room and I could hear the noise from there easily. Game room needs updating.
Also building had hot tubs but they were no working. I also feel unit is further away from the slopes than "walking" distance esp with all your gear.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Dec 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that there were elements of your rental unit and vacation that you did not thoroughly agree with. This unit is very easy access to the ski slopes with the snowflake chairlift. I am sorry we did not make that more clear to you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Dec 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. We did have the carpets professionally cleaned in October. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
Colorado
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

24 Jun 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear you found the lodge convenient for what you needed. I will make the homeowner aware of your comments about the dated decor. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Bentonville AR
Reviewed 9 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
9 Jan 2014
Hello Stu- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit which we were able to rearrange for you. I apologize for that situation but we appreciate your understanding and willingness to work with us. I have apssed along your comment to the homeowner about the sofa bed. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“This was a pretty great little place!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We went up to the mountains last minute to ski for a couple of days. I spoke with Mark in reservations and he was very helpful. Checking in was a breeze. We weren't expecting much based on the price of this little rental, but it was super clean and in the perfect location. We were glad we brought a cot with us as the sleeper sofa is pretty small for 2 teenagers. The lodge area is very inviting, and we walked into Breckenridge both nights for dinner. The reading lights in the bedroom were my least favorite part of the unit. They are too bright and maybe a floor lamp would be better. Overall a nicely updated little place.

1 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I will take your suggestion to revisit the lighting and pass it along to the homeowner with hopes of improvement. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing