“everything was in order”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“everything was in order”
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Looked at alot of condo's and resorts in Breckenridge on the internet. Was somewhat familiar with the area. Price was a main consideration as well as close to town and the mountain. The folks at Ski Country were very helpful, as I called to speak to a real person versus doing the deal solely on the internet. The best they had to offer (economy wise) was actually the one I had chosen. They confirm everything in writing back to you via e-mail, with directions and easy to follow check in proceedures.
The room at the Park Meadows was as pictured, clean, and a great location. I knew beforehand they were a little small, but for 2 people it was ok (4 may be cramped). It was also nice to have a lodge type meeting area to relax as well as a hot tub. My only suggestion for this unit would be to replace the sofa sleeper as it was a bit dated, uncomfortable. In general, nice accomodations.

Rugged travelers
Management Response
28 Mar 2013
Hi Bill- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay. I am thrilled to hear that we were your choice for lodging and that we made the process easy for you. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the room, as well as the complex amenities. I will pass along your comments regarding the sofa bed to the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope you be your #1 lodging choice again when you return to Breckenridge.
“Cozy and Clean”
Reviewed 15 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

This is your best bet to economize in Breckenridge. It is a great location to be close to Main street and all the shops. Just check out the room situation on-line and if it has been upgraded. Out room was clean and cozy. We had just hiked a 14teener so we were happy with the bed!!

Rugged travelers
Management Response
15 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of our Park Meadows unit 1C! And congratulations on your "14teener" accomplishment! There are lots of 14teeners in the Breckenridge area and we hope that you will be back to explore another one next Summer! Give us a call and we can help you out with comfortable lodging to relax at the end of your admirable feat! Park Meadows is a great option, especially with it's vicinity to town! Just 3 blocks, you won't have to put your legs through anymore unnecessary exertion. :) Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
MA
Reviewed 3 February 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Liked best: Good Value
Liked least: No outlet in bathroom
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Tourists Rugged travelers
“More than we expected”
Reviewed 23 July 2009 for a stay in July 2009

We thought we had booked a little hotel room based on price, location and season. What a pleasant surprise to walk into a little condo! The lobby & lounge area also were awesome. We intend to be there same time next year (ok, I'm looking for a good excuse to go back sooner!)

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
USD 77
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing