“Great Holiday”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
alana0818
Fort Worth, Texas
“Average condo, beds not comfortable”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This condo had everything we needed; the kitchen was well stocked with dishes and the hot water in the shower was HOT. We had the condo closest to the hot tub (it was only comfortably warm, we wish it had gotten hotter), it was nice to sit in after being out in the cold all day. The location was great, only a minute walk from the free shuttle and we didn't have any noise or disturbances from other people in the building.

My only real complaint is the beds; they were not comfortable at all, especially the couch bed. We even put the couch bed mattress on the floor so the pull-out-bed bars weren't pressing into us and it was still uncomfortable. I'd say this condo is only good for 4 people, definitely not 6 like the description says.

As far as convenience, functionality and price this place was fine, an average condo in a vacation town. For a comfortable stay for 6 people, not so much. Only good for 4 people and don't expect a lot from the beds at the end of a long day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the kitchen was well stocked and it was very close to the free shuttle pick up.
Liked least: The beds were uncomfortable, the couch bed was terrible.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 10 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean, comfortable, very dated.”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Spent 3 days at the Mark IX for a wedding. Unit was clean and well stocked for the most part, but very dated, time warp to the 70'S. More coffee would have been nice. One bathroom made things a little tight.

Check-in / front desk
Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
Arkansas
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

TX
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing