“Location, comfort, and style”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bj0rn0
Colorado, United States
“Location, comfort, and style”
Reviewed 10 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

A16 at 4 O'Clock lodge was perfect for a few days of work around town, and would be great for skiing & riding. It's located basically on the mountain but still close enough to town to get most places in a few minutes walking or driving. Don't let the hike to the top floor deter you, it is well worth the style of the open floor plan with floor-to-ceiling windows and deck. The unit must have been remodeled recently with a modern clean yet cozy living room, and one of the best gas fireplaces I've sat around. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, and the whole experience was nothing but positive.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Exceptional kitchen & living room
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic Week in Breck”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Condo for 6 nights. We were extremely happy with everything. When we first arrived the internet wasn't working. We called and within an hour we were able to get a 3G/4G/LTE portable router which was great. The place was spacious with a high end feel. The kitchen was mostly well equipped. We have stayed in many 'rent-by-owner' places in the past. We expected a bit more in terms of kitchen staples (oil, spices, flower, ketchup, etc.). It was something we just assumed from previous rentals. The only 'staple' that they did have (which I can't live without) was coffee filters. :)

The location was fantastic. We walked to Main Street every evening for a nice dinner and a couple of pints. Lots of choices. The hot tub/pool area was a bit 'hidden', though it's not far, it was a bit inconvenient. We only used it once. It was quite busy.

Overall, we really enjoyed staying here. I did read some reviews with regards to all the stairs. Yes, there is a bit of stairs, and after a full day of hiking, it was a bit of an effort. However, if you're in relatively good shape (and acclimatize to the altitude) it won't be an issue.

Thanks for the Fantastic accomodation!

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
“Great location!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The condo was in great condition and the remodels are excellent. It is right next to a stream, so you get to listen to the water all night which was a real plus for us. It's about a 8 min walk to Main Street, so it is close to all of the restaurants and stores without needing to drive. My only recommendation would be new mattresses. The ones they had were ok, but not as comfortable as I would like. It's not enough to keep me from going back though!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clea and nice, close to the slopes.”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Enjoyed the whole rental experience. Not having an elevator and being on the 3rd floor was the only downer.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Extremely nice for the price”
Reviewed 6 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Stayed here before Thanksgiving. Everything from check-in to check-out was great. The rental was extremely modern and newly remodeled. The price was an absolute steal for 3 nights and it was very close to downtown Breckenridge as well as the slopes. Entertainment system was the best I've seen. Plenty of firewood too. The only issues were that the the wifi was not the fastest and that I could not find the hot tub even after calling the rental office. I think they said it was in the basement but I couldn't find it down there.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing