“Comfortable condo within easy walking distance of...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable condo within easy walking distance of lift and town”
Reviewed 14 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Very nice condo in terms of location and appointments. Kitchen was ell-equipped kitchen and bedrooms were nicely furnished. Newly remodeled bathrooms were beautiful and living room had plenty of seating, wireless Internet, flat TV and stereo. I would recommend a more comfortable dining table and chairs instead of benches.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other

Liked least: Stairs
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Frat Party - The Next Day”
Reviewed 11 September 2009 for a stay in August 2009

When we walked into the Cedars 16 from the garage, the first view we got was what looked like barf on the steps going up to the main floor. Once up to the living room level, what looked like spilled drink stains continued around the living room in several places. It was pretty obvious that this condo was not properly cleaned between visitors. It was also evident to us that there had been adequate time between our rental and when the previous one had occurred for this clean-up to have been properly done. (The condo was available both the day before and the day after we left.) The real kicker was when we moved the coffee table in the living room to allow a trundle bed to be pulled out and my nearly one year old grandson reached down, picked up someone's old dirty sock, and put it in his mouth before we realized what he had found. We also found a dirty sponge under a bed. The condo rental people in their munificence, deducted only the $80 clean-up charge from our bill. They refused to do anything ($)more. Very disatisfied with the condo management on this. I do not recommend renting this condo until the owner is assured it is properly being cared for and renters be allowed a review before moving in with right of refund guaranteed or equivalent (or better) be made available if the condition of the unit is unsatisfactory. Among the litle things, the blinds were not very easy to pull up evenly. The strings were thin and did not function as a unit. The x-box/blue ray DVD wasn't hooked to anything so the complimentary DVDs available at the condo management office were of no use. The cable box was wired to the flat screen TV out of the front of the cabinet instead of the cables running in the wall. Don't know why the rube goldberg hook-up, but it certainly didn't look like it was set up as intended. Advertized pool/hot tub had been closed due to state order. Other than above - nice decor, great kitchen, washer & dryer, baths. Convenient to Great Divide Lodge Wedding.

Liked best: Across from Wedding at Great Divide Lodge, Kitchen, Baths
Liked least: Poor cleanliness, Carpet stains, barf on steps, no DVD, No pool
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with teenagers Large groups
Rugged travelers
UK
Reviewed 19 May 2009 for a stay in April 2009
people found this review helpful

Liked best: Modern & clean
Liked least: Wiring from TV visible
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing