“Great mountain stay!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great mountain stay!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Great house. We liked the multi-levels so everyone had their own space. Would have liked to see chairs on porch. Disappointed to not have a mountain view. Lots of high end materials made this extra nice! No ac in summer.

cambridge uk
Reviewed 12 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

hays ks
Reviewed 5 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice unit but bad attitude at reception”
Reviewed 17 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

This was not a seamless vacation. The front desk agent (Angela) had mistakenly give us the wrong unit. We waited two days and half to switch units. The worst part is tha no one contact us before I contact "Barb" It took me all my patience to extrip the name of the manager from angela, then fortunately hit Barb on the reservation line. She quickly address positively the issue... You should train your employee to address critical issues. This situation is now a case in my Resort/Lodging class in Hospitality & Tourism Mangement at Virginia Tech: Communication in adverse situation? What should you do. In any case thanks to Barb for her quick turn around. Final words: Customers should not run after the solution, management should have contact customers right away on Sunday morning.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Ski location and bedrooms
Liked least: Dining table (bench)
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable condo within easy walking distance of lift and town”
Reviewed 14 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Very nice condo in terms of location and appointments. Kitchen was ell-equipped kitchen and bedrooms were nicely furnished. Newly remodeled bathrooms were beautiful and living room had plenty of seating, wireless Internet, flat TV and stereo. I would recommend a more comfortable dining table and chairs instead of benches.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing