“Hidden Gem”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 11 February 2009 for a stay in February 2009

Pine Creek was a great winter time retreat. I had done alot of homework before committing to this place. The walking distance to the slopes was very short, and the distance to the Main Street stores was very close as well. We had 9 in our group and there was plenty of room for everyone. If I had anything to warn someone about is that walking through four stories of Townhome can be very tiresome when you are not used to this regions elevation. I am very happy with the accomodations and feel that I got the best deal possible.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The space
Liked least: The view
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing