“Great rental!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great rental!”
Reviewed 24 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

We loved Warriors Mark. Everything was clean and in good working order. All amenities were provided.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
24 Jan 2011
Thank you Cheryl for your great review of our Warriors Mark Townhome.

Please visit Breckenridge and Ski Country Resorts again soon.

We always have great lodging specials on our website at www.skiountry.com.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice house without internet”
Reviewed 4 March 2010 for a stay in February 2010

The house is great with BBQ and hottub, nice kitchen. But the only question we asked before we rent was about the internet because we really needed to work and Ms Annette (main office secretary)told us there was wifi connection all over the house. When we arrive there was not and nobody did anything about it. Just saying sorry. I also bought many things to be delivered on main office "just as Ms Annette wrote me" and all the packages was returned to sender because usps does´t delivers there. I waste a lot of money just because she didn´t tell me that.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Hot TUB, BBQ, Kitchen
Liked least: There´s no internet
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Management Response
4 Mar 2010
Hello- I am aware this review is very old and I apologize no one ever responded. The internet is in great working condition and the homeowner has actually changed their service and range so that is faster and better than ever! We hope to see you again in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing