“WONDERFUL!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 January 2018

We stopped in here for a variety of goodies and came out with a lot more than planned! OK, maybe it was a little high priced but who cares!!!! We were on vacation. Splurge!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Our first visit was for dessert and coffee. We were so pleased with our purchase that we went back for breakfast the next morning and we weren't disappointed. Strong but smooth coffee, a shared almond croissant and a shared egg sandwich had us both very satisfied. The prices are a little on the high side but worth every cent.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Wonderful pastries, particularly the almond croissant. It’s hard to find truly good pastries and this place is it. I look forward to coming here every year when we come to Breck. Special coffee drinks are wonderful too!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

This bakery is really good, I tried the apple croissant and I fell in love with it however I considered the prices to be a little high but anyways in Breckenridge all the prices are high so it was OK but for my family which had eight people came out to be a little pricey, however I recommend it to anybody because it was a good place and the customer service was very friendly.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We had crepes here and coffee. Overall a nice bakery, but the service was kind of slow. There was only one person behind the counter and we must have arrived at a busy time.