“Sunday brunch ”

BoLD Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BoLD Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 171 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Description: BoLD offers an exceptional breakfast, designed to set you up for a day on the slopes. Our lunch, happy hour and dinner show off our Mediterranean influences.
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We came here for brunch. Brought in by our local friends that live in Breckenridge. BoLD has a “Cheers” kind of feel. Sat at the bar with our friends. Good bartender service & good food. We would come back and visit next time we’re in town.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We visited after skiing for apres ski and hit happy hour. I had the chorizo burger, which was maybe the best $10 burger I've ever had, and my friends had the chopped salad which is presented like a rainbow and the tamarind chicken wings. The staff were great, the decor's kind of rustic with books on bookshelves and the music wasn't standard ski resort soft rock.

1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Black Friday morning, not very crowded. I sat at the bar. I wish I had had an air horn to get the bar tender's attention. I had to ask for everything: coffee, silverware, water. Oh, except for the check. LOL, he volunteered that.

There was another person behind the bar--apparently a manager, because he talked to one of the other people there about having to train people. Yet, when I asked him for something, he exhibited the same amount of indifference bordering on annoyance, as the bartender.

The food--classic eggs benedict--was okay in taste, but rather cool in temperature.

To summarize: I had to ask for EVERYTHING. I asked for silverware so I could stir my coffee. There was no spoon in there. Even while the guy watched me use a fork, he never volunteered a spoon or mixer or anything.

2  Thank Martin A
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Went with friends for happy hour. The Greek and Mediterranean dishes are amazing! We shared the Meze and charcuterie plates (2 for 1 so why not) the chopped salad and the ahi tacos. House wines are really good for house wines not the cheapest thing available. Jerome looked after us really well! We'll be back.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is a new place, opened this year. Their breakfast and brunch is the best in town. The chicken and waffles eggs benedict with maple syrup hollandaise is so, so good. Upscale rustic decor with lots of weathered wood. Tip: $12 for a bottle of champagne and a jug of OJ to make your own mimosas on Sunday.