All reviews sister property ski hill gondola stop bedroom condo city shuttle the kitchen peaceful stay hot tub shuttle service nice living room ski lockers front desk attendant pool table free shuttle summer season spent a long weekend steam room
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I only booked this hotel bc I booked last minute and the (very nice!) lady on the phone told me this was NICER than One Ski Hill plus you still get to use OSH amenities so I thought great! But it just wasn't as nice. It was fine for our 5 day stay but nothing to ooh and ahh over especially for the price. No pool on property just a hot tub. They have a beat up pool table and the whole lobby was just lack luster in my opinion. Also our bed was super squeaky which is always annoying. The staff there was nice. We will book something else next time due to the meh experience.

3  Thank Stephyandat
Chip N, General Manager at Crystal Peak Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hi Stephyandat - I apologize for the inaccurate communication from our reservations staff stating that Crystal Peak is "nicer" than One Ski Hill Place. While Crystal Peak is a very nice luxury tier property and has a strong following for those that like to be away from the busier Peak 8, it is several years older and lacks the amenities that One Ski Hill has to offer. The HOA is addressing many of the wear items you mentioned and the lobby and public space is getting a refresh this fall. Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Crystal Peak Lodge on Trip Advisor.

Best Regards,
Chip Nelson

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Not as crowded as nearby facilities. Gondola system makes it very convenient to move about the town and the hotels free shuttle service fills in all the gaps. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Michael I
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

True ski-in ski-out! Take the elevator to your ski locker and then 10 steps to peak 7 lift. Beautiful views from the condo. Only negative was one of the bedrooms could hear the snow cats grooming at night.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a four bedroom/four bathroom condo unit 7503 over the 4th of July with family. Room was on floor 5 which is the top floor. There was only one other room which accessed our hallway so the privacy was great. Later learned the unit is currently for sale at $1.4MM. Unit was well appointed with high end Viking appliances and good finishes in bathrooms. Open kitchen to dining area and family room good for our large group. Dual balconies as one of the BR had a private balcony. Views were remarkable and this property is located on Peak 7 directly on a gondola stop, which was very convenient getting to and from downtown. Front desk staff was friendly. There is a pool table, normal sized hot tub and another massively large hot tub that could probably fit 30 people comfortably. Weber barbecue down by the pool was used each day and the gym and steam room were utilized and enjoyed. There is badge access underground parking on site as well. Only a couple hours after we left there was a mandatory evacuation due to a wildfire on Peak 2. Overall, this property is amazing and I hope we will return next year!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Completely unknowing that almost the entire town of Breckenridge shuts down in the month of May every year, we booked a getaway to spend 4 days anywhere away from Texas. While most of the restaurants in town were closed, the upside to that is no one was around.

What i mean is, we literally had Crystal Peak Lodge to ourselves during our stay - "The Shining"-style.

What an amazing resort. And that's me being impressed even while the gondolas weren't running, the ski season had ended, and there was no sign of employees anywhere - we even had to check in at their sister resort, down the road.

We stayed in room 7104, and I can't even say I've stayed in a nicer suite ever, in my travels. The condo had a balcony with a view, a full kitchen with updated appliances, and fully equipped to cook if you wanted to.

It was rather nice having the entire place to ourselves. The hot tubs were nice and maintained, the fitness room was pristine, and the on-site restaurant was great!

I will definitely return, and I highly recommend you give this place a go!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Chip N, General Manager at Crystal Peak Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hi Kimberly - Glad you enjoyed your stay at Crystal Peak Lodge. May is certainly the time to have the town of Breckenridge to yourself!!!

Best Regards,