All reviews sister property ski hill gondola stop bedroom condo city shuttle the kitchen peaceful stay updated appliances hot tub shuttle service nice living room ski lockers pool table front desk attendant free shuttle summer season spent a long weekend
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

The location of the lodge is amazing with spacious condos, which we are thoroughly impressed with. Unfortunately we are disappointed by the service from a night shift front desk staff member. She was surly and rude to my party and two other groups we talked to. we find it disappointing that such an amazing complex is being let down by one night staff member. the

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
KateGrattan, General Manager at Crystal Peak Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Dear hannah9923,

First and foremost, thank you so much for taking the time to review Crystal Peak Lodge and I want to personally apologize for the problem you with someone at the front desk. I would greatly appreciate hearing more specifics about the encounter to ensure this does not happen again. My email is kgrattan@vailresorts.com and my direct phone number is (970) 547-8822.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

We stayed in a beautiful 2 bedroom condo with a gorgeous view of the continental divide. The location is great for ski-in/ski-out, as we found it quicker to stop into our condo for a snack or restroom, rather than the public areas at Sevens and the Grand Lodge. Sevens is within 10 steps for dining, bar, apres ski, etc, and very good food and cocktails. There is a free shuttle that is available on-demand to take you to and from Peak 8 and/or the Breckenridge village. The gondola is also just steps away and super convenient. The condo is upscale, current and comfortable. Heated garage parking below. Finally, the service and staff are on par with 5-star resorts where we have stayed, always with a friendly "hello" and asking what they can do to help you. Hope to stay here again someday!

Room Tip: Our room was 7208 on the 2nd floor. I am not sure there is a bad room in the lodge.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan W
KateGrattan, General Manager at Crystal Peak Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Dear swwake,

Thank you for your recent post about your stay at Crystal Peak Lodge. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the continental divide view (personally one of my favorites!), our ski-in/ ski- out location, and the service and staff. I look forward to welcoming you back to Breckenridge and back to Crystal Peak Lodge in the near future.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

We could not be happier with our choice in Crystal Peak Lodge. We are a family of 4. Our teens are 15 and 17. Though we stayed in a 2 bed unit it did have a den. This "den" was another room. Plus, it had 3 full bathrooms!! Perfect for our family of 4.
When I booked I asked for a unit facing the mountain. We were placed in unit 7307, PERFECT!!! Seriously. We were right above the independence chair lift. This was the best vacation we have taken and the location of our unit couldn't have been better.

The ski rental place is downstairs and the guys there were super friendly. The unit where we stayed had 2 lockers available downstairs next to the ski rental shop. It made getting in and out of or gear super simple and accommodating.

The free shuttle service to Breck was incredible. There is really no need to have a car. There was never a time that we waited more than 4 minutes for our ride.

The restaurants in town we fantastic. Not like the overly priced ones you find in Vail.

Finally, the people. I have never been in a location where ALL of the people we came across have been so incredibly kind, helpful and happy. We can tell the locals love their Breckenridge.

Here are a couple of hiccups but nothing I would say should discourage anyone from being in this unit.
Being that we faced the mountain we could hear and see the lights of the snow cats grooming very late at night and very early in the am. Not a big deal to us cause we found the beauty in the beautiful groomed snow.
The den was a bit warm for my 15 y/o son. Though we tried and control the temp it never seemed to be cool enough for him. However, it was the darkest room in the unit. Perfect for a kid who likes to sleep in late.
The one "mistake" we made was not stopping at Walmart or Safeway in Frisco on our way to Breckenridge. With a full Kitchen we could have had complete breakfast and lunch meals. Since we didn't we ended up stopping at the local market in Breck. It was small but had enough for us to get by.

I cannot stress what a wonderful time we had on our stay. We would do it again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KateGrattan, General Manager at Crystal Peak Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Dear Amasmom,

Thank you for taking the time to review Crystal Peak Lodge. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your upgrade to a den unit. Thank you for writing such kind words about Breckenridge and about the locals. We love our town and want everyone else to experience the best of Breckenridge. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Crystal Peak Lodge in the very near future.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

From making the reservation with May to the service we received everything was excellent! The place is right on the lift so you can ski on and ski off. Even the ski rental place was on the first floor and we literally wore our socks there got our stuff and skied off! I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KateGrattan, General Manager at Crystal Peak Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2015

Dear Jason H,

Thank you for taking the time to review Crystal Peak Lodge. I am happy that you enjoyed your trip and the location of the property. It doesn't get much better than wearing your socks on property and skiing off! I look forward to seeing you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

We stayed at the Crystal Peak Lodge for our honeymoon and had an amazing stay! The condo was beautiful, clean and we felt very much at home. The kitchen was equipped with everything that we needed! The location was unbeatable! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Dylan H,

I am so happy to hear that we were able to host you at Crystal Peak Lodge for your honeymoon and I look forward to welcoming you back for your first anniversary!