“Great!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2012

So great, food was fresh and amazing! Service was great, menu was wonderful. Make reservations because this place gets busy quick.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Great food ,great price and great service. My Wife and I had a great time and came away very happy with our selection. We will go back on our next trip.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

We had dinner twice at Relish in 2010 and liked everything about this restaurant. Being back to Breck in 2012 with our daughter and her boyfriend we decided to return to Relish and share our experience with them. It was again a great experience. The decor and service were extremely friendly and we felt more than welcome. The menu was very imaginative. As we all had different choices we can confirm that this restaurant has maintained its reputation. The food was well prepared and tasty, the presentation was exceptional and pleasing to the eyes. Kudos to Relish.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

First, we had the best escargot I've ever eaten. The experience only got better with a generous portion of beef tenderloin skewered.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

The restaurant is small so make a reservation! Four of us were dining together and each ordered a different meal, but all the dishes had large portions. I had the biggest lamb shank that I have ever seen. It was delicious but I couldn't eat but half of it. My friends ordered two differnt fish dishes and they were good sized as well. They both were extremely happy with flavor and the presentation was beautiful. All the food was wonderful and I would go back again.