“Fun for all Family members!”
Review of Valmont Bike Park

Valmont Bike Park
Reviewed 15 February 2017

This bike park has trails for the youngest on Strider bikes to very challenging, competitive mountain biking trails. Come early in the day to miss the crowds. Good fun year-round for the rugged bike rider.

1  Thank Bouldertraveler2014

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Literally years of fun to be had at this park. Plenty of cool ways to practice and work on skills in a condensed form. Go here.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This is the 2nd year in a row my family has been to this amazing free bike park here while in Boulder.
If you have kids who love to mountain bike or bmx bike- this is an absolute MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Such fun fun fun with all the trails & hills & jumps- it's kinda indescribable unless you see it for yourself.
Plus it has a huge dog park attached/near it. Next year we go while my husband & son buzz around on their bikes, I'll be bringing my dog to let her enjoy that amazing dog park.
Plus, I also got a nice 30 min jog in on some of the shared trails within the park.
I sure wish we had a place like this even REMOTELY near us in IL!!!

1  Thank soniagraf
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Very Awesome,Huge jumps,Berms and rollers.Good for all ages,I personally did the small,Medium and the skill park.Also I did the Belgian stairs.Very family friendly and pretty clean.
Also the enormous dog park was basically attached to it.