“Amazing bike park”
Review of Valmont Bike Park

Valmont Bike Park
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Very Awesome,Huge jumps,Berms and rollers.Good for all ages,I personally did the small,Medium and the skill park.Also I did the Belgian stairs.Very family friendly and pretty clean.
Also the enormous dog park was basically attached to it.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

they have nice trials raging from beginner, ( that is me) to expert. it is super fun to do. can get a bit hectic with bikers so be safe!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We checked out all of the bike parks in the area that we could find and this one was excellent! Lots to do for all skill levels and all types of bikes. We went back two days in a row. They have a small but nice play area and it is right on a bike path. The bathrooms were also clean. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

My wife and I went there and not only is there a great mountain bike park, but there is also a dog park.
Wish they had this in NJ.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

My 11 year old son and my 42 year old husband LOOOOOVED this place!!!!! Went there 3 times in 3 days.
Tons & tons of fun track for mountain bikes!!!!

It got kinda crowded on the wknd, so they got up early & got there as soon as the park opened & had it pretty much to themselves for about 1/2 hour.
But even when there were lots of people, they still had a BLAST!!!!!