City East Motel(Abbotsford)
Quest Abbotsford(Abbotsford)
USD 130
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Comfort Hotel East Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Ozihouse(Abbotsford)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyarra rivervictoria gardenspool and gymaround the cornershopping centrebedroom apartmenttram stopfull kitchenour night staynice apartmenttop floorst kildasecure parkingliving areabed was comfortablethese apartmentsa great place to stay
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Comfortable facilities, staff were very helpful and clean rooms. Cupboards were very high in the kitchen so tough to get cups out of. Toilet roll holder isnt easy to access. Pool was out of order but we were told on arrival.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Very affordable, clean, spacious, well located. Full kitchen, washer, dryer, balcony, around the corner from various shops and close to the train into the city. We stayed here for 4 weeks while we were in the middle of moving and were very pleased with our stay. Courtney and Bree at the front desk are so lovely too, would highly recommend a stay here.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Location was great ,but that is all this complex has going for it Unfriendly reception and cleaning staff .Hallway of floor level extremely hot and could always smell waste deposal unit located on each floor level .Rooms quite small and fittings and fixtures are of a cheap standard .Swimming pool and gym located that far away at back of carpark not worth visiting .My partner and I have travelled Australia and will not be recommending these overated apartments to any one we know .Unfortuate experience and will never return .

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Yukiko N
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We booked these apartments through hotels.com. We are a family of 5 and this was a first stop after arriving in Melbourne from UK. We arrived late in the evening and the key was left in a box outside and we were sent the code all went smoothly.

We were on the top floor and apartment was great, clean and spacious, everything you need for self catering including washer and dryer.

The tram stop was a few minutes walk away and we found public transport in Melbourne fantastic, we enjoyed trips to St Kilda etc.

The only gripe I have was my son woke me one night as he was struggling with jet lag and I could here some sort of alarm, I woke my husband and he stood on balcony chair and tried listened and you could then here, evacuate the building, he got dressed and went down, it was fire alarm, we were on top floor and if my son never woke there is no way we would of heard this alarm which I find quite disturbing, other than that all was great!

Kids went to pool area which wasn't great but adequate for a little swim. Please note you we had balcony but zero view, balcony has a sreen in front.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at a 3 bedroom unit with family of 5 on top floor. Unit has everything we needed, size of unit was a bit small for a 3 bedder.

Pre book ur parking spot during peak seasons.

Location is great with various choice of eatery and supermarket close by.

2 lanes swimming pool so pick early morning if u like to swim full lane.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family