“Great Food and Factastic Atmosphere”
Review of Toscanini

Toscanini
Reserve with OpenTable
Toscanini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 94 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Price range: USD 23 - USD 38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Across from the ice rink
Description: Toscanini is nestled at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, next to the skating rink in the heart of the village. The alpine backdrop lends itself to la dolce vita, and the atmosphere is lively and informal. The cuisine is stylish and contemporary, the flavor authentically Italian. Watch our chefs prepare individual pizzas, house-made pastas, and fresh seafood in the open kitchen. Enjoy a selection from our Wine Spectator Award of Excellence Italian wine list. Our newly expanded bar and lounge is the perfect stop for cocktails, small dishes or dinner before heading down the escalators to the Vilar Center for the Arts. Toscanini is open daily at 3pm for apres and 5pm for dinner. 2017-2018 Winter Season (November 18th - April 14th). Serving Daily 3pm - Close. Apres from 3-5pm in the bar, lounge and patio. Dinner from 5pm - close. 2018 Summer Season (June 1st - October 6th). Apres from 3-5pm in the bar, lounge, and patio. Dinner from 5pm - close.
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Had the pleasure of dinning at Toscanini for a date night the waiter and staff where supper friendly and nice. The waiter was very knowledgeable about the wine list and menu and recommended a fantastic red. Every course was delicious down to ending with the limoncello. Bistecca, dry aged new York strip cooked to temp and so tender. very filling and delicious.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, great location. Particularly good value if you go between 3-5pm!
Kids meals slightly on the small side for hungry kids after a days skiing but friendly waitress got us a second portion of spag Bol to split between them!
Pasta better than pizza!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Always a good choice! Try the veal scaloppini - it is a unique presentation and truly delicious. The fried artichoke salad is also a must!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Family dinner after a long day of ski. Toscanini was full but they did all the could to find a table for us. Great actitud from the hostess. The food was very good and the wine list very impressive although they didn’t have the wine I selected. The waiter did his best to find a similar on. The pasta was fresh and good and the fish too. We will come back.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I went to dinner at Toscanini with wonderful memories and expectations.
My son and I had gone to Toscanini for 15yrs on and off.
I ordered a seafood dish ( since I have not eaten meat for 50yrs). After a few bites I noted that there were pieces of meat in the sauce. I brought this to the waitress and managers attention. They trivialized my concern..responding that they would make note of it to the chef.
Obviously I didn’t finish the rest of my meal. No effort was made to either offer a substitute or anything.
Very poor customer service.