“Our family loved the accommodations!”
Kitchen Master bath
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Kitchen
Master bath
Master bath tub
View from heated balcony!
Fun for the whole family!
Ice rink and view up mountain from balcony
Surprise!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Linda P
Atlanta, Georgia
“Our family loved the accommodations!”
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My family shared the condo in Beaver Creek to attend a family wedding-6 adults and 4 children ages 4, 2 and 1. I made the arrangements and was little concerned my daughters-in-law might not like the condo but it worked great-roomy enough, comfortable and very convenient to the village with a view of mountains and skating rink. From my first contact with management until the last, every need or concern I had was promptly addressed to my satisfaction. Our family had a very enjoyable and memorable time celebrating my niece's wedding and our accommodations contributed to our wonderful trip!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NJ
Reviewed 3 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing