Stayed in a 2 bedroom condo for 6 nights and everything was great except unit was directly above a fountain where kids screamed while they played from 11 am until 9 pm most days. SJP was wonderful otherwise: coffee & newspaper in the lobby, covered parking garages, located in the village with very short walk to access hiking trails, restaurants and shops, good gym, a/c (not all units have a/c so check when making a reservation), large rooms with a balcony off living room and master bedroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St