Loved staying here--We felt like we were in a Swiss Village! Hiking trails, great eateries, free bus and shuttle to town/Lake Nottingham, are all within reach! People are friendly--Lots of shops and, don't forget the art galleries tucked away--Rembrandt and Salvador Dali paintings, as well as sculptures are not to be missed! This is a great area to relax and, river rafting, horseback riding, and Vail are short drives away! The mountain ambience abounds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St