We just spent a week at St. James Place and loved it. The building is right next to the center of Beaver Creek so we could walk to many restaurants, shops and the ice rink. There is a grocery store / general store below the building but it can be a tad pricey.
We stayed in Unit #500, it's the only unit on the 5th floor so it feels very private. The 3 bedroom condo had a nice kitchen. Big living room TV (Decent sized TV's in each bedroom with a DVD player and cable), Washer/Dryer, wifi, and 3 bathrooms. We loved having a view of the mountain and watching the tiny dots make their way down the Latigo and Centennial. This condo is great for families or groups of friends (two king size beds and one room with two twin beds + a pull out couch on the upper level).
This building is in a great location. You have to walk a short distance to the lift in the morning but you can easily ski in once you learn where the turn off is hidden. Their outdoor hot tub was a great place to end the day and they have steam rooms as well. Over all, very happy with our choice to stay at St. James Place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St