“Much better than expected!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
runmiles
Centennial, Colorado
“Much better than expected!”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I booked this condo less than a month before a conference that had most of Beaver Creek full, and was one of the only places I could find. Though it was at a much better rate all the other places that were already booked.

Even though this is just a one bedroom condo, there is plenty of space with a large kitchen, living area, closets and 2 bathrooms. I would love to bring my family next time, as there is a large playground just outside. The condo was extremely clean with recent updates. This was surprising for me as when I first saw the photos for the property it looked quite dated, which I think was due to the couches (couches are large, comfortable and not as dated as they look).

The property manager was very wonderful to work with. They quickly dealt with a snafu during check-in that the building had updated the locks without notifying the property manager, I was able to get through to their after-hours answering service quickly and they got to the bottom of the problem with clear communications and follow-up.

I will definitely look up this property first for our next stay in wonderful Beaver Creek. I'll bring my family, as we'd love to enjoy BC together!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Cleanliness and great value
Liked least: Light switches initially hard to find
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MN

Reviewed 25 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

TN
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing