USD 125
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 67
USD 64
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites(Yucca Valley)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 66
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 84/night.

Sands View Motel(Yucca Valley)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 64
Pioneertown Motel(Pioneertown)(Great Value!)
USD 144
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 60
USD 58
Safari Motor Inn - Joshua Tree(Joshua Tree)(Great Value!)
USD 59
Miracle Springs Resort and Spa(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 92
USD 66
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

Desert Hot Springs Spa Hotel(Desert Hot Springs)
USD 92
USD 55
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 74/night.

All reviewsjapanese restaurantsushiyuccakimi grillrooms are largegreat poolpalm springshot tuba nice place to staytoaster wafflesone night staybreakfast roomcomfortable staydefinitely stay here againfree breakfastclose to joshua treehigh desert
Reviewed 2 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were on our way to visit Joshua Tree National Park with the family. We were looking for a comfortable place to sleep for one night.
The property is well located, but a bit run down.
The restaurant next door, the Kimi Grill, is excellent.
The breakfast was not very good, few choices and little room to sit.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I’d like to start off by saying the first time that we stayed at the travel lodge we had a great experience. We had gotten to Joshua tree at 11 o’clock at night and our Airbnb was double booked. The woman I believe her name is Marjorie was amazing she was kind she gave us a nice price for a nice room, the room was clean and beautiful and retro so my boyfriend and I decided that we’d like to make this place somewhere we come each time. Unfortunately this time around I had to book through booking.com which you would think it would be the same experience for the hotel but unfortunately it wasn’t. The male supervisor was extremely rude to us I believe his name was Rana, he was condescending and talk to me like a child. Therefore already leaving a bad taste in my mouth then we got into our room that I paid $200 to be hand there was no hot water, not to mention soap scum in the showers, there was hammering at 8 PM, it was dirty in the so-called living room or living area and it just felt not nice to be there. So I guess depending on who is the attendant and what kind of room you’re in this place is a good find or not

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank domakethink
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We had several issues with this reservation, and I’m really unhappy with the utter lack of care or customer service from both Wyndham corporate as well as the manager/front desk at the hotel.

We booked in February for a 2-night stay in mid-March. On March 5th, I changed our two-night reservation to arrive a day later and received an email confirmation with the modified dates and new pricing. I have a screen shot of the confirmation from the hotel's website with the total price, including taxes and fees, as $272.30. I received the email confirmation and the total price had gone up to $302.69 and all other information had remained the same. Hotel will not reimburse me the difference and neither will Wyndham corporate (although at check-in the hotel manager assured me they would). I contacted both the hotel and Wyndham's customer care with this rate issue prior to checking in, as well as emailing them both of the confirmations so they had proof of the figures I was quoting. Today I followed up with my case with Wyndham; I spoke with Chanel in operations and she told me there would be no refund issued and that were only going by the second price I received. Since I have everything in writing from their own website, I really thought this fix would be a no-brainer, and I’m a little shocked.

Other issues with the booking occurred, so I'm certain there are issues within their own system. We originally booked on February 22 and then changed our reservation dates by one day on March 5, which was 10 days before we arrived. I received emailed confirmation of the change (and the updated price, as mentioned above) but it turns out that the hotel never received the date change. I received a late night voicemail the day before we were due to check in, and when I called the following morning (our correct check-in day) to figure out what was going on, I was initially told that they were sold out. The hotel was unable to remove the incorrect arrival day from the reservation (so our reservation then looked like a three-night stay) and actually did not have the same confirmation number that I had received. I immediately called Wyndham customer care, but they had both the date change and correct confirmation number on file.

Something else that came across as scammy: our reservation clearly states "2 adults, 3 children" but there was mention of a 5th person charge of $17 per night when we checked in. The manager assured me this would be waived due to our reservation troubles (and we were not charged for it) but nowhere on the website NOR on the confirmation does it mention this; on the contrary the website says the suites are maximum 5 people and all of our confirmations indeed list 5. This is our third stay at this hotel and the first mention of the 5th person fee. I still have our reservation confirmation email from last summer, which also lists the "2 adults, 3 children" and there was never any mention of an extra fee during that stay.

And the cherry on top of this whole ordeal is that the hairdryer in the room didn’t work at all (and of course there was no spare to be had when we called the front desk). Not a huge issue, but certainly an inconvenience when it’s 40 degrees out. What was worse is that I could not get hot water. When I mentioned this to Abby at the front desk, she shrugged and said “full house.” So don’t include a warm shower in your expectations here.

I’m bummed about our recent experiences here. The rooms are big and well-worn so I didn’t have to stress about the kids, the pool is great, and the location is super easy to find. It has some funky elements that are reminiscent of 80s hotels I stayed at on childhood road trips and that was fun for us. Now we’ll have to explore another hotel to call home base on our Joshua Tree adventures.

1  Thank kak5132018