All reviews joshua tree best westerns french toast room was clean second building waffles large bathroom nice place to stay minute drive staff was friendly nat'l park full kitchen we've stayed convenient location complimentary breakfast wi fi road trip
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a lovely stay while we toured the area. The service was very flexible with our needs. The rooms were very comfortable. The location and amenities were great. The best thing was access to local sights. The worst things was that the in room internet could have been a bit faster.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Steven K, General Manager at Best Western Joshua Tree Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi! Thank you sincerely for the valued business and sharing your experience with others! We always strive to serve a great clean and comfortable experience at our Property....it is awesome to hear you had a good visit to the area and to our Property. I do apologize for any issues you may have encountered with the WIFI and to always better serve our guests, I can assure you I will get this resolved. Big changes coming soon....Take Care and Many Blessings!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed in a King Suite and the room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the free breakfast. We didn't get to enjoy the pool but it did look inviting. I would stay that this hotel again and look forward to doing so.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you sincerely for the valued business and sharing your review with others! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with us and at the Property. We will always value our guests and want to make sure customer service is #1! As part of this business philosophy, we strive to always to do better and hopefully next time you visit us, you will see/experience/eat some of the other updated/changes to the amenities-product of the Hotel. Take Care and Many Blessings!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We've stayed at many Best Westerns and found this one lacking in comparison to most others. In fairness, it looked like one of the better options for people visiting nearby Joshua Tree National Park. This is a pretty rural desert area. Some of the visible wear and tear is probably due to dusty boots and people who forget they're not still on the trail and use the towels to wipe down their gear. Our room was clean and comfortable except for the brand new over stuffed pillows that were torture for sore necks. It was cool when we were there, but we still heard noisy HVAC units going on and off at night. I'd stay here again because of the proximity to the park. It's just not a peak experience sort of hotel.

Room tip: The main building is more convenient for breakfast than the annex.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Northcoast_Flyer
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This property has two units so if you are in the 2nd unit, you have to walk over to the main one for breakfast or front desk needs. The pool is outdoors and while we were there in March, the wind was blowing so hard it was not comfortable enough to use it. There was wifi issues as well as one day it worked, the next not so much. The room we were in had a bathroom door that when opened, it blocked the room door, which was different. Get a room either towards the back or in the annex to decrease the roadway noise you will hear from the rooms fronting the property. The breakfast area was nice and the selection of foods were good. The business center is tiny and only one person can use it at a time. Not the value I was hoping for at this property. Close to Joshua Tree NP, eating establishments and services. Staff were very good and customer service was great. My room didn't have a microwave, and staff told me when I checked out I could have requested one and they would have taken one from another room.

Room tip: Get a room to the back of the main unit or detached unit for more peace and quiet if you don't mind walked to the main unit for breakfast
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My first time staying in a Best Western and it was a really pleasant stay. I stayed for 8 comfortable days. The hotel staff was really nice. There’s a large variety of options complimentary breakfast including cereal, fruit and a waffle maker. My only issue with my stay was the gym. The treadmill was out of order and the elliptical made a knocking sound when I used it. Other than that it, it was a great stay. I would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo