See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2017

The inn is located south of town on Hwy 99 away from the hustle and bustle of being in town. Although it was right on the highway, it was relatively quiet. Service and breakfast were as expected. The kids enjoyed the pool. The price was right for this family. Will stay again when I'm in the area next time.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Cherrie T, Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review we as so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

The staff was friendly, the whole place seems newly remodeled, newly painted, room was clean, no odors, newer linens, nice mattresses, nice pool and we loved the Fireside Bar. Had a great inexpensive breakfast and great bloody marys! The Bartender was very nice. This place was a GREAT VALUE! Will stay again when we need a hotel in Yuba City.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Cherrie T, Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our property! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again if you are in the area.
-Adreanna F.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

My husband and I pulled into this hotel planning to stay a week or so while in the midst of relocating from out of state for a job for him, which then fell through. It took another 7 1/2 weeks for him to start somewhere else. It's not the Hilton for sure, but it is spacious, clean, wonderful pool, and staff that really cares. There is a restaurant and bar on site, but not open long, which is nice, because it keeps it quiet. It is a little farther away from the city which is nice, because you don't get the "elements" that you get with the comparable hotels in town. We stayed with our four boys and I gave birth to our daughter while there. I love the fact that there was a large green area for them to enjoy during the day. They serve good coffee each morning with muffins and danishes. I love the staff. Each and every one of them went out of their way to show my family kindness. We were planning our 2000 mile trip home when my husband became ill and was admitted to a hospital nearby. He died there. The only reason I survived it at all was because Adreanna, Keisha, Francisco, Mary, Monty, and Brianna were there to help way beyond what the job requires. I will never forget. Not all people would have responded the way they did, and you can't get any better than that. If you need coffee at 10 at night, they'll make it. You need something faxed, they'll do it. You need towels, just ask. Thank you all for changing our lives.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kclay77
Cherrie T, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Katrina,
Thank you so much for this review. You and your family will forever have a special place in each one of our hearts. I'm so sorry for all that you've had to go through but I am glad that we could be there for you and that we got to meet your amazing family. It's people like you that make this job so rewarding. At this point in my response I would say I hope you choose us if you're in the area but we both know you'd prefer to not venture back to California :) Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to write a review.

-Adreanna Flores
Site Manager

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We got to the hotel at 2 a.m. Our room was dirty - cobwebs, bugs, dirt - and it had a funny smell to it. The mattresses were lumpy. But because we were so tired we didn't try and change rooms. I also think they were sold out. the breakfast was a prepackaged danish and coffee. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Cherrie T, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that you had a negative experience at the property. If you were unhappy with your room we would have been happy to try to make everything right or change your room if we were notified. Regarding the breakfast, we unfortunately are not able to serve anything prepared as we do not have a kitchen area at this location, so we do not advertise that we have breakfast, hopefully with future renovations we will be able to accommodate a full breakfast area. Again I apologize you had a negative experience at our property.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

My husband i stayed one night liked it. Friendly staff. Nice clean room bed was comfortable. Wifi wifi worked ok. My husbands company is right next store thats where everyone they hire stays until they get there truck. Hes an over the road truck driver and his companys name is legand transportian they are a good place to work. But good motel we going to stay tonight.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Cherrie T, Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our property. I am so glad to hear that you had a positive experience and hope you will visit our property again if you're in the area.