See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2015

We arrived late and all the lights were off for registration desk, the phone by the front door that people are supposed to use to call and check in didn't work and had no ringtone (thank God for cell phones). When we got to the room the lock was broke on the door, room was dirty, the carpet had burns in it, smelled bad, no WiFi, and no continental breakfast and the pool was green .ect... The list goes on and on. It's a waste of money to stay at the Lexington Inn in Yuba City.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Melinda H
Cherrie T, General Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2015

Hello, thank you for taking time to write a review, and I apologize for the negative experience. At the time of your stay we were going through a flood in our laundry area and it damaged a majority of our phone lines including our internet, and half of our property lost power,problems are resolved now. Our pool is also a seasonal outdoor pool and is not in service until mid April due to weather conditions. Again I apologize for a negative experience.

Reviewed 25 February 2015

Location: Bad. Lexington Inn is waaaay out of town...drive another 5-6 miles (coming from south into Yuba City) and you will find better hotels and better deals.

Hotel is really outdated road motel that belongs in eighties..
Stay away! This place should be out of business.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank hollydedo

I"m sorry for the late response, thank you for taking the time to review our property, and I apologize that you had a negative experience with us.

Reviewed 8 February 2015 via mobile

Got to inn late no lights on had to wait outside by window. When we got into room horrible smell. Bathroom was horrible to lit was stained all brown nasty. Bad area place was disgusting only stayed night for funeral and didn't sleep. Never will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2015
2  Thank tammy b
Cherrie T, Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2015

Hello, although you had a negative experience I appreciate you taking the time to make the review, it helps us improve on the property. I would like to apologize for your negative experience. It does look like the room you checked into was a smoking room, which would explain an odor, and I wish that the problems would have been brought forward to the associate on duty and we would have gladly switched rooms to try to accommodate you properly. Again I apologize for the experience.

Reviewed 8 December 2014

We were here for only one night and it was a horrible experience. We were in room 228 and it had an odor as soon as we entered. The water from the sink snd shower has the smell of sulpher. We couldnt shower it was so bad. Upon checking out I asked about the water and the desk clerk told me they are on a well and it always smells. Please spend a little more and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank lm0906
Cherrie T, Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2014

First I would like to take the time to thank you for taking the time to write a review, it helps us to improve the quality of our property. Next I would like to apologize for the bad experience you had with us. We're trying very hard to improve our property and the water is defiantly high on the list, unfortunately due to zoning we do have to be on a well system rather than on city water and because of the softeners, salts, etc. that are added to make it drinking grade water it can result in a sulfur smell from time to time, we are working with a new company and the city to do our best to improve the condition of the water. I only wish we would have been notified on the issue to try to move you to a different room, because it can vary. Again I apologize for an unpleasant stay and we are working hard on the particular issue you stated.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We came to Yuba City for a family reunion. Since we needed to be in town for a total of 3 nights we went the less expensive route possible. I rooms seemed "okay" on the hotel website so we decided to give the Lexington Inn a try. When we arrived you could tell the Lexington was an "older" hotel and had some remodeling done. Nothing fancy just some fresh paint here and there, etc. The grounds, as well as the pool area were clean and kept up. The Manager, Adriana, was friendly and professional and provided us with a downstairs room near the pool. I liked the quiet, calm atmosphere from the hotal even with a sports bar sharing the same property. For the price the room was very clean and the bedding was freshly washed. My children and I even took a dip in the pool. At check out the manager had stated she just took over the hotel about a couple of months ago and knew from past ratings when the hotal was the Quality Inn she was taking over a less the well liked property but are still working on getting the place back were it needs to be. Overall, my family and I really enjoyed our stay for the price we felt safe and the property was very quiet and we had a good nights sleep. I would recommend you try it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Katrina S
Cherrie T, Manager at Lexington Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review, I greatly appreciate it. Sorry for such a late response we were gaining access to the site. I'm glad you had such a pleasant stay and I hope you will choose us again if you are in Yuba City.