All reviews gas station hard boiled eggs industrial area donuts room was clean wet bar inside room pool area nice pool sacramento airport pool and hot tub next morning parking lot yogurt coffee maker air conditioner nice staff
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The BW Shadow Inn accommodates trailers which was a prerequisite during my daughter's apartment move and that worked out great. The BW staff is friendly and the room was initially clean upon check-in. However, they fail to tell you that there is no 24-hour maid service so if you are not out of the room by 10 am prior to the contract maid service finishing their shift, your room will not be cleaned and stay dirty. I was also surprised with an additional $10 charge on top of my online total stay cost. While friendly, the initial night shift receptionist could not explain the additional charge and said it was a "hotel tax" even after showing her the online statement. A day-shift receptionist during check-out later explained that this was a security deposit charge and it will be reimbursed back to your credit card. I've never experienced these issues at the many other Best Westerns. Besides these two incidents, which the staff were apologetic explaining this was a smaller BW with less traffic, the rest of my stay was nice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rodsom
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stay in Woodland area 1-2 times a month. I have tried other chains in town, and for all over experience this is my favorite. It is clean, quiet, simple and cozy. The staff are friendly and welcoming all while respecting your privacy. The rooms are clean and large and Internet works nicely and the water in bathrooms is good. I feel safe and happy hear. Would recommend for families or people wanting a good value. I tried others and am happy to have found a good second home away from home for my trips to this area. Thank you Shadow Inn

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
sandy l, General Manager at Best Western Shadow Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

We are so glad to be your home away from home..We love it..Thanks so much for your nice comments and we look forward to your next visit....Until then, have a wonderful day.....Sandy.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

My husband had to catch and early flight out of Sacramento so we stayed the night before at this hotel. It was wonderful! Staff is great! Beds are comfy and pool great way to unwind at the end of the day.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I usually always use Best West end Hotel, but this experience has made me tho k again... This is the third bad experience with renting with Best Westerns. Room wasn't clean, out dated decor, I got bite up by I don't know what. Hotel needs updating and cleanliness.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We have visited the Shadow Inn multiple times through the years as a base for airport departures and layover after arrival! Woodland is a quaint town with an old downtown with many restaurants! It is close to Sacramento Airport and the motel has actually improved in every way in recent years! Friendly staff, well maintained grounds and conveniently located at I 5 on ramp!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
sandy l, General Manager at Best Western Shadow Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Love your reviews and thanks for staying with us whenever in the area. Have a great day and look forward to your next visit.........Sandy