All reviews one night room was clean quick stop flat screen tv motel bed
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay here. The person at the desk let us stow our bags even though we arrived a few hours early, and when I was waiting to be picked up after check-out, they offered me coffee and use of the lobby TV. A great hotel for a great price!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018

For the price it was a horrible experience. For any price. Given a smoking room that absolutely reeked. The roof was sagging and the shower stall creaked as if it were going to fall in when we took showers. The pool wasn't open even though it was in the 70's. The sidewalks had gum melted onto them and there were drug deals going on in the parking lot when we returned from dinner. We were worried about the safety of our vehicle. This property needs maintenance and updating. I would not recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stayed at this motel for one night. Just a quick stop over on the way to Sequoia National Park. Our plane got delayed and we arrived much later than expected. It was a pleasant surprise to get a call from the motel to make sure we are still coming, to let us know our room is being held for us and the check in process will only take few minutes. When we drove up (very late into the night), parking lot was almost full. It was clean and the area seemed safe in the dark. As promised, check in took 1 min. Our room was clean, bedding was clean, flat screen TV. Bathroom was clean but needed a slight paint makeover. Towels were in good condition. Check out was a breeze as well. Overall, we had no complains. In the morning, we took some fruits and were on our way. While in daylight, the neighborhood was very cool. It is a very small town, with bunch of restaurants of many different cuisines. Many stores conveniently located next to the motel which is on the main street of town. For the money and duration, it was a good stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2017

i stayed here after reserving a room online. The blanket was dirty I there's no way I'd use it. ...the carpet's black. ..and the coffee really bad. Generally with a budget hotel I can live with a few small issues. We checked back in one week later...also on a Wed...without an online reservation. We were charged and extras $20 for the same room and told we were mistaken about the price paid the week before. Once in the room I checked the online price which was still the lower price we'd paid the week before. The clerk just wouldn't give that to us for some reason. We ended up with the very same room we had before (105) ...with the very same dirty spots on the blanket. Clearly it hadn't been laundered during the week. I kept thinking of all the people who'd used it before me. My child's feet were so filthy after five minutes of running around on the floor we had to put down towels. Pay the extra $20 and go somewhere else. ...never again for us.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We have been on a 3-week roadtrip, with a total of 18 hotels, and I'm sorry to say this has been the worst by far. Very uncomfortable stay: area was not great, bathroom not clean, toilet got clogged for no particular reason, didn't feel safe (people hanging around on and around the parking lot, the extra lock on the door broken/missing), breakfast as minimal as possible. With only 2 seats in the breakfast area we had to eat it in our room. Too bad there was a terrible tobacco odor in there (we had to book a smoking room since it was the only one left). We've had smoking rooms before, but nothing as bad as this: the stench had gotten into everything, from the pillows to the carpet to the furniture, you name it, and affected our breathing and eyes. We had to go to Walmart to buy odor killer and spray it on literally everything. Also, upon arrival there was no staff at the (locked) office, so we had to wait in the burning sun (105 F, or 40 degrees Celsius) for about 10 minutes; not my kind of a 'warm welcome'... Staff at check-out was not friendly at all either.
Safe to say I will never in my life return to this hotel, and would most certainly not recommand it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple