“Very enjoyable ”

Osaka Sushi
Ranked #15 of 154 Restaurants in Woodland
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We had a leisurely meal, not that we meant to, but there was a large party and others ahead of us. I could see into the kitchen that they were all busy. We chose combination meals (teriyaki) from the senior menu, which was plenty of food and came with tempura. (If you are allergic to shrimp you should avoid the tempura.) We also ordered the sashimi appetizer, fresh tuna and salmon that melted in our mouths. Oh my! Because of the backup the sashimi arrived in the middle of our meal. Everything was very good including the service.

If you have carpal tunnel you should probably avoid using their chopsticks. I toughed it out but should have asked for a fork. My fingers kept falling asleep.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

First, the customer service here is outstanding. When we received our bill we noticed they had forgotten to add our drinks and when I told our server he came back with a revised bill with a 15% discount as a way to thank us for informing him of the error. Well done!

The sushimi pieces are nice and thick, not paper thin. The fish is always fresh and well presented. Try the bbq albacore!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We are regular diners at Osaka Sushi. Service is good, food is excellent and good value for price.. Dining room is always busy and full or near full. Menu offers a lot of variety besides sushi.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Woodland and stopped for sushi at dinner time on a Saturday night. The wait was about 30 minutes and there is little space for standing but the wait was worth it! The servers were very friendly although some of the younger ones were not sure what they were serving and mixed up the rolls. We had edamame which was great served chilled. Also hot sake and four rolls which were all fantastic!?

Reviewed 8 January 2017

This is my mothers favorite place to go in town. She and my father go regularly. She likes it because the food is consistently good (she always orders the Sesame Chicken and Tempura) and my father orders the Beef Teriyaki and Tempura). The service is friendly and it is easy for her to use her cane here.

1  Thank B P

Been to Osaka Sushi? Share your experiences!