“Good Lunch Eats”

Off The Hook Fish Grill
Ranked #27 of 315 Restaurants in Whittier
Reviewed 8 August 2018

The restaurant lives up to its name! All the selections we had were very well presented and excellent!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I've been to this location several times now. Great food. I get the lunch special which is a soup and taco. The clam chowder is thick and creamy and it has good ratio of clams. For the taco I get the grilled fish or grilled shrimp either way you cnat go wrong. I have taken co-workers here that later on they say, when are we going back.
-enjoy

Reviewed 12 November 2017

They have good fish with a crusty batter fried but not greasey. Portion size is about 6 oz so good size, served with fries and coleslaw. Priced at 8.99 for the meal.
They serve beer and have good ice tea. Their fish tacos looked good .

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We enjoyed our meals. My husband ordered fish and chips and I had shrimp. Both were very good. The eating inside is rather small but there is seating outside as well. They also have a bar there if you would like a drink. I enjoyed their lemonade .

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Great ceviche and tacos. Especially liked the Aguachile Ceviche and Fish Taco with Cilantro Cream. Kids liked shrimp from the fryer and omelette.