“Best Hot Coffee In Town”

Crepes & Grapes Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Whittier
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Enjoy a delicious breakfast from savory crepes to fluffy pancakes to yogurt fruit parfait. Or maybe try and share our flavorful Cheese & Fruit Platters - a wonderful companion with our Sparkling Mimosa or French Sangria. We serve Gluten-Free crepes and can transform any of our panini into a Gluten-Free Crepe wrap. We have Vegetarian dishes and Pescatarian dishes. We can modify a few of our dishes to cater sodium-free diets upon request. We are Celiac-Friendly and will modify our dishes upon request. We are Lactose-Friendly, we have Almond Milk and Soy Milk. We also cater to various allergies upon notification by removing that allergen from a desired dish completely. All of our dishes, for the exception of our Tuna Tango Panino, Chicken Curry Panino, Cassoulet, and Creme Brulee are available to be modified for an allergen to be omitted.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Their hot cocoa is beyond delicious, and their crepes are amazing as well! The service is kinda slow, so be patient, but the food and beverages make it worth the wait. Indoor and Outdoor seating available. In the middle of Old Town Whittier so it's a chill place to hang out.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

My standard for crape is a bit high so my expectations could be biased. If you have never had crape in your life and you want to try it, by all means, give it a go. But if you are looking for that nostalgia experience from your French vacation, it is best not to ruin the memory. The restaurant does offer other choices and is quite health minded. Relaxed atmosphere for a lazy lunch.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My extended family and I enjoyed Sunday brunch here. My eggs Benedict, although not traditional, was very good. The crepes were a good option as well.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I PURCHASEd a Groupon when I visited. I liked the French cafe ambiance. The wines are pretty good and they offer wine flights and Cheese plates to compliment wine. The food is tasty. The sweet crepes are sinful. Bananas foster is my favorite. Breakfast is nice time to visit and try the sangria its pretty good also

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Took the wife out for lunch today. Thought we would try Crepe and Grape in Whittier. Right off the bat there were lots of empty tables, but it took a good amount of time to seat us. We don't drink wine, and our beverage choice was ice tea. Some of the worst ice tea was served us that we have had in quite some time. On top of that there was no artificial sweeteners available. Good thing my wife carries some in her purse. The service was mediocre and the waiter seemed to be in a confused state constantly...maybe he was new? The food came and we found it to be average. My wife's food was warm on the top and cold in the middle. My panini sandwich was good, but small for the price. Also, no blue cheese dressing. Again, I thought the prices were a bit high for the prices charged. My wife and I felt that this restaurant was trying to be "trendy", but missed the mark. The flies buzzing arid us inside the restaurant didn't help. Decision = Not going back!