New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“If you haven't been to Bishop Pumpkin Patch, then you're missin out on something that your kids will remember forever!GO” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bishop's Pumpkin Farm

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Wheatland
More attraction details
Owner description: Northern California's favorite destination farm. Open Sept. 19th - November 1st 2015
Chico, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2011

We travel over an hour to get to Bishop passing another big name Farm on the way. We just keep on going because there is so much fun to have at Bishop. My family has gone there for years. The kids love all the animals, corn maze, train, fun houses, pony rides, hay rides, food, slides, and we always leave with plenty of baked goods from the HUGE ONSITE BAKERY.

1 Thank Karin864

Elk Grove, California
“Amazing place i have been going for 20 years and will continue to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2011

I have been going to bishops since i was little and now it is tradition for me to take my kids every year. I love bishops it is a wonderful expiernce.

Rocklin, California, United States
“Excellent experience - A family tradition to carry on for years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2011

We started going last year when my son was around 10 months old. This year now that my son is almost 2 we had a fabulous time. He enjoyed so much from being able to pet and feed the animals, riding a pony (which was his favorite), to playing on all the structures that Bishop has to offer for the children. We had a very nice lunch and picked out perfect pumpkins! I have already recommended Bishop's too many family members and friends. We will forever make this a family tradition!! = )

Yuba City, California
“We go at least once every year! Great family fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2011

We LOVE Bishops and make it a point to go at least once every year. There is so much to do and see and grows more every year. Awesome family friendly activities, food, and so much fun. You've got to see for yourself if you have never been!

Visited October 2010
Roseville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our Family Tradition, we ALL LOVE this place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

We have been going there ever since I was little and I am now going on 30 and just had a baby. I can't wait to take her and my husband, as well as my family that usually goes with me. The pies and treats they have there are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and so is the apple cider, and I love going on the hay rides and walking around with my sisters to find that perfect pumpkin. This place is definately a place you should take your family at least one time, but after that you will be hooked. Can't wait till it opens so we can go!

Visited October 2010