“Perfect”

Emporio - Wine and Deli
Ranked #8 of 9 Restaurants in Saen Suk
Price range: USD 2 - USD 17
Description: Unique Italian wine and deli in Chonburi city area, near the beach, near Bangkok - Pattaya motorway. Dine here or take away, or even buy your authentic Italian imported products and make your meal at your home. Here you can find thin and crispy pizza, cheese plates, cold cuts, desserts, Italian coffee. It's the perfect place for a snack or for a meal with matched wines. Retail and whole sale prices.
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Thisis the only one thin and crispy italian pizza you can find in Chonburi area.
Top quality ingrediants , very nice place.

Ottima pizza e antipasto sul tagliere. Tutti i salumi e i formaggi sono ottimi e piatti abbondanti.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I took my business colleagues to this delightful Italian Emporio last week. And it was a raging success. Everybody liked it including my Italian friend who was sceptical before our visit. We had a variety of different pizzas, bread,cheeses and 3 different Italian wines. The aroma of the place just smacked of my time in Como.There frankly was no fault with anything. The owner came to greet us (I can't remember his name) and he spoke at length with my friend who is from Venice. All in all a lovely stress free evening. I shall definitely be going back. But, don't take my word for it, go and judge for yourself. If this review sounds like I'm on commission, I'm not. I was just so happy with everything.

1  Thank Robert P