Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
Westlake Village Inn(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
USD 292*
USD 281*
Hyatt Regency Westlake(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
USD 223*
Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
USD 263*
USD 237*
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
USD 200*
USD 175*
Hampton.com
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
USD 196*
USD 190*
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
USD 192*
USD 104*
QualityInn
USD 90*
1,579 results
All reviewsindoor poollobby loungegreat spawaterfall viewlongevity institutepool staffluxury hotelroom servicesteam roombeautiful propertythousand oaksself parkingfitness centersouthern californialos angelesbeverly hillssanta barbara
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I want to first say that I was very pleasantly surprised by the gorgeous bathrooms/tub and L'Occitane products! The decor was lovely although a tad outdated but felt luxurious. My son loved the pool and could have lived there the whole weekend. He also was a fan of the air hockey table in the kids activity room. He was sad to leave and wished he could have stayed another year! =0)

On the down side, every time I turned around I was paying for something extra. Wifi was 30$ for the weekend (most hotels provide this as a courtesy), We had to eat in the restaurant a few times and it was extremely pricey and I wasn't able to make any substitutions on my breakfast order. (Not very service oriented) both mornings that I had breakfast I chose the BCT sandwich with a small side of eggs for 19$. I couldn't bring myself to order a 4$ coffee when there was free coffee a few hundred feet a way at the reception desk. I joked about this with the waitress and she said she would get me a cup of coffee on the house. Then she never did... I didn't expect anything free but thought it was odd.

My Mother-in-law and hubby treated us to the lovely Mothers day champagne brunch and I found out later that it was 95$ per person PLUS 17$ per glass of champagne and frankly the champagne tasted like grape fruit juice.... Ouch.

The girl at the front desk was a little cold and suggested that we upgrade our room because we had two children with us. We had already reserved a large corner King room with a pull out couch and a crib. So, no I did not take her up on the 100$ a night upgrade suggestion.

I called down to the front desk on the first day for a razor (forgot mine at home) and later for a vase. They never showed up with the razor and when I asked for a vase there was none to be found and my request was treated as an odd one. I didn't ask for much but when I did I was disappointed.

Amid all the loveliness I was actually a tad relieved to be leaving after a three night stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gretchen J
Asrhodes, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us regarding your stay over Mother's Day weekend. We do appreciate your compliments regarding our amenities. However, we are very sorry your experiences were less than expected in other areas. We would welcome the opportunity to connect with you personally about your experience. Unfortunately, we are unable to send a direct message to you in this forum. However, Mr. Billy Cueto is available to assist you at 818-575-3031 or email at billy.cueto@fourseasons.com

Reviewed 19 May 2012

We stayed here for a long weekend while visiting family and friends nearby. We thoroughly enjoyed the hotel facilities. The spa and gym are top tier, and the pool area was relaxing and serene. I thought the service was excellent, particularly the staff working the valet parking. Not only was my car promptly brought around without the need to hand over my valet ticket (the staff remembered me before the end of the first day), but bottled water was provided for each of the passengers upon leaving the hotel. I appreciated the fact that I was not charged extra every time they retrieved my car either (I've had that happen at some hotels).

I thought the coffee stations set up in the lobby and gym each morning was a really nice amenity since I am a early riser who enjoys a cup of coffee before heading into the gym without having to sit down at a restaurant. It really adds to that overall feeling of comfort during our stay.

I have only one suggestion for hotel management- they should have chocolates for the guests placed by the bed during turn down service. I've sort of come to expect this at fine hotels and was disappointed when I found out that it would not be arriving. Since there are no stores in the lobby, where is a chocoholic to go for her fix??

Overall, we had a wonderful experience and look forward to returning again soon (with my own chocolate next time).

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Although we don't live far away, my wife and I decided to spend a relaxing weekend at this hotel as a quick getaway. The property is very nice with beautifully landscaped grounds, a relaxing pool area, and sizeable spa. In fact, this hotel has one of the larger spas of all the Four Seasons hotels we have stayed at so if a good spa is something you are looking for, you won't be disappointed here. The spa, along with the rest of the property and rooms are decorated with Asian style furnishings which we quite liked. It was unusual for a property located in Ventura County CA and it added to the relaxation. I think relaxation is the key word I would use to describe this property because in addition to the spa and gym there is a Wellness center offering both treatments and nutritional information. Additionally the service is warm, friendly, and low key in keeping with the overall nature of the hotel. A great place to recharge.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Wonderful experience. Staff, service, food, spa. All of it was great. The Jazz & Champagne brunch was incredible. Much rather spend $60 for that than go out to a fancy meal and spend twice as much. The grounds are beautiful, too. We have a Platinum Amex that made our stay even better; got late check-out (4:00 pm), $100 spa credit, and breakfast for 2.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed spending your anniversary here with us. We look forward to welcoming you both back again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 May 2012

We have held our annual conference at this hotel for five of the past six years. It's been a pleasure working with the hotel staff and the facilities are first-class.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business