“Outstanding”

Tuscany Il Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscany Il Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 25 - USD 50
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Townsgate and Westlake
Description: Located in beautiful Westlake Village CA, Tuscany Il Ristorante invites you for an enticing dining experience. Chef/owner, Tommaso Barletta, has created a true upscale Italian menu with flavors that linger on your palette, bringing you back for more. Enjoy your evening as the experienced staff glides around the dining room, always ready with a smile. Whether you are interested in a quiet celebration, a business meeting, or out with your family Tuscany's versatile menu and award winning wine list can meet your needs.
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We were visiting friends in Westlake Village and we all had a taste for Italian food. They insisted there was only one place to go so Tuscany il Restorante was it. They sure were right. What fabulous food. The Caesar salad had crispy romaine with garlic dressing and shaved cheese. It was large enough for three of us to share. The spaghetti carbonara was perfect. The pasta was cooked al dente and the pancetta and sauce was so flavorful. It was a wonderful flavorful experience. Hubby had the Pennette Rigate alla Puttanesca and raved about it. Again, the pasta quills were al dente and the tomato sauce had just the right amount of spiciness. The capers and olives were plentiful. The desserts looked marvelous, but we couldn’t eat another bite. You will rave about this place. Don’t miss it.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We were taken here by friends who have dined here, and raved about it, for many years. We were not disappointed. Very pleased to find an Italian restaurant in the US that realises that taste and preparation are more important than volume of food. Dishes were a reasonable size and very tasty. The Palma ham and beet salad starters were excellent and the lobster ravioli perfectly prepared. The decor is looking a little dated but I'm sure the mainly elderly clientele like it that way. Service was a little off the pace for this part of the world

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Every aspect of dining at Tuscany is special, reminds us of a fine dining Italian restaurant in Rome or Florence. The ambience, service, food offerings, food preparation, quality and taste and wine selections (full bar available) are excellent.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Everything was great from appetizers to dessert!!! The wait staff was awesome. Restaurant offered outdoor seating but it was a little cool so we dined inside. Appeared to be a destination for business, couples and groups of friends. Prices weren’t too high.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I had not been to this restaurant in years, but remembered it and needed a good place to eat n Westlake Village. So I booked a reservation for myself, my husband and a friend. When we arrived we were asked if we wanted patio or inside. We opted for the patio which I am use to having to fight for, but here was happily given the option. We had a perfect table outside with perfect weather and could not have been happier!
Now to the food...my husband ordered a Malbec which he said was excellent, and they even had Newcastle Ale on tap for me.
Once we had drinks in hand, gentle breeze blowing, our amazing food arrived. I had one of the best pieces of Chilean Sea Bass I have ever eaten, it melted in my mouth. My husband had the Eggplant Parmesan and our friend the special steak and both were excellent. We were happy campers, and the desert was just as wonderful.
The inside is very loud and there is an active bar scene, at least on the weekend when we were there. But if you want a more mellow atmosphere the patio is great. We will be back and soon!