“Nice atmosphere, good appetizers”
Review of The Napa Tavern - CLOSED

The Napa Tavern
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Transit: There is a bus stop right on the corner of Thousand Oaks and Westlake Blvd.
Reviewed 29 October 2015

I liked the baked brie appetizer and also enjoyed the wine selection. The entree was ok it was a steak dish with three preparations.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

We have lunch here at least once per month. The ambiance is upscale with an outdoor dining option. The menu has lots of variety and everything has quality, well prepared and generous. You love walking in to the aroma of a wood burning pizza oven, too.
There is a 10 dollar buffet lunch so it is very popular. They often have wine pairing dinners which are fun to participate in. Happy hour is great. Although the food is consistently wonderful, we do not go for dinner as it is quite pricey,
It will become your go to place!

Reviewed 8 October 2015

The best Sea Bass I've eaten. Also, the seared Ahi is beyond belief and the Wasabi mashed potatoes are perfect. Service staff is incredible and attentive - highest praise!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I love, love, love the Napa Tavern for happy hour! Great wine and food selections and awesome prices! The fabulous Terry at the bar makes everyone feel welcome and, if you are alone or waiting for someone to join you, talk to him about old movies...he is an expert! Seriously ladies, this is a bar you can feel comfortable at if you are alone. It is my favorite spot to wait for my always-late friend to join me....she can be hours late and I don!t mind! I love the Merlot and the cheese plate or baked Brie, but all the wines are wonderful.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I've eaten dinner here four times and I will continue to do so. Pretty restaurant, great food and drinks, nice staff, you can't go wrong here...