“Awesome happy hour! Go with a friend, as a couple or even solo....friendliest place in Westlake!”
Review of The Napa Tavern - CLOSED

The Napa Tavern
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Transit: There is a bus stop right on the corner of Thousand Oaks and Westlake Blvd.
Reviewed 16 September 2015

I love, love, love the Napa Tavern for happy hour! Great wine and food selections and awesome prices! The fabulous Terry at the bar makes everyone feel welcome and, if you are alone or waiting for someone to join you, talk to him about old movies...he is an expert! Seriously ladies, this is a bar you can feel comfortable at if you are alone. It is my favorite spot to wait for my always-late friend to join me....she can be hours late and I don!t mind! I love the Merlot and the cheese plate or baked Brie, but all the wines are wonderful.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I've eaten dinner here four times and I will continue to do so. Pretty restaurant, great food and drinks, nice staff, you can't go wrong here...

Reviewed 5 June 2015

Napa has a nice brunch, food is good and plentiful. My only complaint was the last time we went to brunch- we ordered our drinks and got up to get our food, when we returned to our table they had seated others at it. It was pretty awkward

Reviewed 2 June 2015

We hosted a bridal brunch for 20 here on May 24th. The staff had our table ready for us early. The waitstaff, especially April, were very friendly and sweet, and the buffet food choices were overwhelming and delicious! There were many choices of both breakfast and lunch items, and then lots of desserts.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

We used to go about once per week, but have been distracted by the many other great local eateries we now now have in WLV. However, when we do go back we are rarely disappointed.
Good food. Decent Happy Hour. Above average service. Personally, I prefer it for dinner rather than Happy Hour food. But, the bar is relaxing, and everyone seems to be quite happy to be working there! (which says a lot about the typical wait staffs elsewhere!).