“Perfect, Except...”

Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in West Sacramento
Reviewed 30 January 2012

As a largely brand new property, this Hampton Inn is essentially everything you can ask for in a Hampton Inn. Inside, it's beautifully designed and contemporary. Rooms are up to date. The breakfast is wonderful, and the service is wonderful. Wisely, the exercise, laundry, and office are open 24 hours.

However, the pool is outdoor, making it useless for a third of the year. If you're in a pinch, the computers in the office aren't very useful, necessitating a trip to Kinko's.

All in all, however, it is a strongly recommended property.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank cromartie

Reviewed 26 January 2012

In my profession I travel quite often. In general the customer service experience for all industries has declined. However, I am so excited to share with you that the staff at your Hampton Inn - West Sacramento is outstanding. From my intial call to book my room to check in to each time i entered and exited the hotel the ladies and gentleman have expressed a warm smiling face with eagerness to help.

I wanted to take a moment to recognize Bali Sangha and CeCe Cordova. My intial call was placed and CeCe assited me. She was very polite. She was so sweet to me on the phone I told her she was my new best friend. She was not working on my arrival - Bali was here. Bali is simply awesome. She is very attentive to each customer and always working to make sure the hotel is spotless. I am from VA but these two ladies have done their best to make me feel at home. I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming to West Sac.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Sonia W
Leua, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2012

Thank you Sonia for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites. We are always thrilled to receive feedback and in this case recognition for the efforts these two team members, Cece and Bali have done in making your stay memorable and comfortable. Thank you again for your time and stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit back to the Sacramento area.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I travel a lot and I get home sick being away from my family but every time I come to west Sacramento, ca I stay at this hotel and I never feel home sick the staff is nice especially Bali who always greets everyone with a smile!!! Even if I am upset it goes all away!!! I had a issue with my billing and she took care of it right away!! I had a family issue that I had mentioned to her about few months ago and when I came back she asked me how things were going. I was shocked and amazed as many people she talks to everyday she remembered!! I will keep coming back to this hotel because of the WOW service Bali has provided and makes every one feel at home!!! Number 1 hotel in my eyes!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Gt1961
Leua, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites, West Sacramento. Your stay is important to us and I am delighted to hear the impression our team member and Assistant General Manager Bali had on your stay. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Reviewed 8 December 2011

I had stayed at this location for a year. The staff is cordial and very helpful. Bali, the assistant manager is friendly and helpful, make you feel at home away from home. Sagal, Angel, Jose, Cecilia, all of them get things taken care of when needed. I had a pleasant stay at this hotel. Thanks to all the staff.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are better. First floor rooms will not be my first choice, if possible.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Kamlesh S
Leua, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2012

Mr Sharma,

Thank you for your kind comments. The members of our team you mentioned were very delighted to hear your comments. It is always our pleasure to serve you. We hope you are settling in well in your new place. We hope to see you the next time you visit the area again. Have a happy new Year!

Reviewed 18 November 2011

I just spent a week at the Hampton Inn West Sacramento and I'm coming back next week, and possibly for another 3-4 weeks while in Sacramento for work.

It's a nice new hotel, close to the airport and downtown, with a few stores and restaurants in the area. Breakfast is included in the price and it's a good quality meal, fresh and appetizing. But the biggest selling point by far is the wonderfully accommodating staff. From the moment I stepped on the premisses I was treated with respect, courtesy and provided exceptional service. Bali, the assistant manager, and another female front desk staff whose name starts with an "s" went out of their way to make me feel welcome, comfortable and accommodated my wishes and needs. Thanks to them this has been one of the most pleasant hotel stays I've ever had - thank you ladies!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Kwiatkowska

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites, West Sacramento. I am glad to hear that our team was able to better accomodate you during your stay at our hotel. We hope that your future stays will be just as comfortable as the last one(s). Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. Have a great day!

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Sacramento
4.6 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas
7.5 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas
0.2 km away
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento
Extended Stay America - Sacramen...
#3 of 15 in West Sacramento
1.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacra...
#2 of 15 in West Sacramento
7.4 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas
4.5 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade

Recently Reviewed Hotels around West Sacramento

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento? Share your experiences!