2 people are viewing this hotel
WyndhamUSD 288
PricelineUSD 246
Agoda.comUSD 246
2,866 results
All reviews great location santa monica beverly hills starbucks weho hollywood uber strip sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Hotel was perfectly fine. I slept well, there was a coffee maker and a fridge, and I got the quiet room I requested and slept well, so it nailed the basics.

I used points but $220/night is a lot. It’s LA, so everything just costs more. I lucked out with free overnight street parking nearby (try just east of La Cienega / south of Santa Monica) but otherwise expect to have to pay extra to park in general.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2021

If you can hold your breath good for long periods of time, you might be ok. The elevators stank of BO, stinky feet and failed air freshener causing us to dry heave in our masks. It was absolutely disgusting.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 2 September 2021

The room was a little outdated and you can tell the room was used as the walls/mirrors were not as "nice" as they should have been (paint chipping, etc..) The room had an odor but I think it was just the air conditioner because it was HOT. Office staff was hard to understand but the disappointment was in the parking! DISCLOSE DISCLOSE - I think anytime someone pays for a hotel room they should be able to park 1 vehicle for free which should be included with room rates. Rooms are already expensive with taxes and tourist fees - at least 1 parking space should be available per room. I would have had no problem paying the $40 if I had a 2nd car. Almost $300 for 1 night for an average hotel that has a good location but not updated.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Brenda G
Reviewed 21 August 2021

The receptionist guy ( Latin guy ) was rude and unfriendly. Never smile and when we ask to speak in Spanish he refused to do it. My sister doesn't speak English so I just want to make her comfortable. I will never come back.

1  Thank jalozadaama
Reviewed 19 August 2021

The hotel lobby is dark and depressing. The hallways are also dark. Hotel room didn't have a sense of being clean. Outside the hotel, homeless people regularly smoked weed. I didn't feel safe being there. And I left feeling depressed. Not worth staying here. Hotel staff didn't go out of their way to help with any issues, either. And they never smiled.

1  Thank 1963Christine0521