2,300 results
All reviews pool area breakfast room paper plates french doors great location best westerns saddle ranch yogurt free breakfast beautiful pool universal studios comedy store large bathroom hollywood blvd parking garage comedy club stayed here for nights
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stay for 3 nights the staff were friendly and very helpful. The help us book all or trips and made it very easy. Breakfast was included and was ok but they had paper plates and plastic cutlery which I found a bit strange but all in all was a good enjoyable stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is lovely! Good customer service, you get free WiFi and breakfast for your stay and the pool area is lovely with towels provided as you enter the pool area. So far the best hotel we stayed which makes me excited about the upcoming stay in Best Western in Page AZ in a weeks time. I genuinely felt i wish I could stay here another day. The hotel building is old but has a lot of character and been upgraded as much as it could without losing the character.
Breakfast has choice of hot stuff (eggs, sausage, potatoes etc.) and also cereals, pancakes, waffles. One thing we thought was odd that there are no cheeses or salami sort of continental breakfast but then again you have enough choice so no big deal. You have a coffee/tea available in rooms and a massive king bed in the room we stayed in(honestly I’ve never slept in a bed this big!)
Location wise.. nothing is really close in LA and we used Lyft/ Lyft shared a lot (to Staples, Universal, Griffith Observatory..etc) and they were all under $20. In states better to use Lyft than Uber tbh it’s cheaper most of the time.
This hotel really raised the BW profile in my eyes, and must admit beats the Hilton we stayed before this in another city in states.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My Wife and 2 adult Children and I spent 3 nights in a beautiful room. The hotel is in a brilliant spot, with lots of eating options close by. Close to public transport ( however we Ubered everywhere). Generous breakfast included. Very clean. Friendly helpful staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. We stayed here 2 nights on a weekend in March before heading over to Palm Desert for the week. The hotel is really beautiful. When you think of Best Western you think of the typical chain hotel look. They made this one unique and very nice. Yes it is old but that doesn’t play a factor. Staff were all very helpful and nice. Breakfast was fantastic with pancakes on 4th floor and waffles on 3rd. Rooms were somewhat small but fine. Located right off the strip, it allows you to be out of the business a bit. We rented a car and drove. Parking was tight but doable. I’d stay here time and time again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We flew into LA for a 3 night stay on route to San Diego reception staff excellent Breakfast all we could wish for paper plates didn't particularly bother us as we like to get out and about as much as possible ideally situated to visit Hollywood and Beverley Hills we walked back from Walk of Fame.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple