“Awesome avocado toast”

Cuisines: Italian, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Large portions, fresh food and Friendly staff :) however it is quite pricey so would go for special occasions and not as an everyday thing :) avocado toast and fresh berries is my favourites!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful music, awesome service, stunning food. Good strong menu and what they do they do exceedingly well. Even though they were extremely busy (always a good sign) we were served fast all questions answered and our food came out in timely fashion and was delicious. I thought I’d try something new so I had a chicken curry roll, totally danced on my taste buds. We even tried a gateaux it was so light it was like eating a cloud, Wow best gateaux I’ve had world wide. Plenty of seating inside and out. I highly, highly, highly recommend a visit and I most certainly will return.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We read some great reviews so decided to visit for breakfast. Nearly $25 later and we had 2 x milky cold coffees, a croissant I didn't order (I ordered toast) and some granola.

Our breakfast came out 10 mins before our coffees and the croissant I didn't order was slightly burnt.

All in all it was a huge let down.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Wanted to visit this place only because it had featured on Entourage, however the place had amazing food especially for vegans the options were superb. Their food is extremely fresh and healthy and really tasty and we had gone at around 5 pm to have a couple of bites, but landed up having a full meal as the food was so tasty!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Busy and popularized by locals and tourists. You wait on line order and pay then your order is brought to your table. There are two menus breakfast and lunch/dinner. Food was abundant and pretty healthy and very fresh. I think the prices were fair in relation to the high quality of the food but if your budget minded ...... I had no problem with bill my food was great! There is no parking except for meters which fill quickly at busy times. Local side streets are permit only.